Vin Garde is a UK brand, stored in the UK ready for distribution across the UK and Ireland. Their primary focus is higher capacity, long term storage units which have shelving suitable for most bottle shapes which makes them a very usable wine cabinet, unlike other manufacturers which have limited spacing between the shelves. To view the Vin Garde cabinets, we have them on display in our Chester showroom.
- Dual temperature zone - Upper zone - 5-12°C - Lower zone - 12-22°C
- 149 bottle capacity (Bordeaux, larger bottles may reduce capacity)
- 10 full sliding shelves, 1 half sliding shelf and 2 sliding display shelves
- Installation type - built in or freestanding (service channel required 50mm)
- Low noise and excellent LED lighting (dimmable)
- Ambient temperature usage 0-32°C - heating system
- 2 Year parts & labour warranty
- Dimensions 1615mm x 595mm x 688mm (h x w x d)
- Energy efficiency G
Vin Garde Beaune 149
The Beaune cabinets are equipped with 13 shelves. 10 fully extendable shelves which slide out on telescopic rails so that you can gain access to the bottles at the back of the shelf with 1 half sliding shelf and 2 sliding display shelves. It also features a full tinted glass door which is UV protected to prevent any UV rays damaging the wine over long periods of time.
Dimmable LED lighting
The lighting on the Vin Garde cabinets is very good compared to most, all the Vin Garde range features two LED strips down either side of the cabinet and a ceiling light so the wine is illuminated very well, particularly when the shelves are pulled out so that you can read the labels clearly.
Once particularly useful feature is that the lighting is also dimmable so should the standard brightness to be too strong for the environment it is installed in, there are a few other settings available to tone down the brightness.
Wine Storage Compartment
The Beaune range is the highest of the Vin Garde range in terms of capacity with a maximum capacity of 149 Bordeaux bottles, which are all supported on individual shelves for each layer of bottles which means there is no stacking of bottles and allowing easy access to the wines. There is one display shelf at the top of the unit which can be moved around or move display shelves added at a later date.
The temperature can be set between 5-22°C in the upper zone and 12-22°C in the lower zone. The compressor is mounted on vibration free bushes so there is no vibrations within the cabinet so the bottles will lie in perfect conditions. The cabinets are installed with a heating system also which means it can handle ambient temperatures as low as 0°C which makes it suitable for installation in a garage or outbuilding.
Installation of Vin Garde cabinets
Vin Garde wine fridges are suitable to be used as either freestanding units or they have the option to be built in with cabinetry around then.
IF BUILDING IN: The door has an overhang at 45° so will require an additional 1.5cm on the hinge side if you are wanting to install the wine cabinet flush with cabinetry. For ventilation purposes, please allow a minimum of 50mm behind the Vin Garde wine fridge so that there are no issues with overheating.
Vin Garde Beaune Shelving
The Vin Garde units have specifically designed shelving so that they can accommodate a wider range of bottles - rather than using wood as the majority of the shelf, by using metal which is stronger and can be produced thinner than the wooden slats, it saves space.
- 595mm wide built in or freestanding wine cooler
- 149 Bottle Capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles) - Larger bottles may reduce the capacity
- Dual temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: 5-12°C in the upper zone and 12-22°C in the lower zone
- Noise level: 39.0dB
- Full tinted glass door with UV protection
- Lock and key
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door integrated handle
- 10 full sliding shelves, 1 half sliding shelf and 2 sliding display shelves
- 1 sliding display and 5 sliding full shelves in the upper zone - 69 bottles
- 1 sliding display, 1 half shelf and 5 full shelves in the lower zone - 80 bottles
- White DIMMABLE LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (white)
- Audible open door alarm
- Audible high temperature alarm
- Adjustable feet to level on uneven ground
- Temperature memory function in event of power cut
- Designed for built in or freestanding installation (do not block the vent)
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Internal heating element with winter protection - suitable for use down to 0°C
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 39dB
- G Energy Class: 179kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'SN' (16-32°C)
- Height: 1615mm - Width: 595mm - Depth: 686mm
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
- Showrooms dotted across the UK - View our units on display
Learn more about us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please refer to the blue truck icon, this indicates the typical lead time. 2-5 working day items are our UK stock items if you need the wine cooler quickly.
We will contact you once you've placed your order to confirm the delivery lead times and schedule a suitable delivery date.
Yes, we use a 3rd party company for recycling at an additional cost of £60. Please note, this service is not available in Northern Ireland and Republic or Ireland.
Please contact us to discuss delivery options prior to purchase if you have any concerns
Delivery will be between 8 and 6pm Monday - Friday, the driver will call the recipient before delivery. An ETA will be given on the morning of delivery via email or SMS.
If you need to request a specific delivery slot, you can select either an AM/PM slot or a 2-hour timed slot at checkout (additional charge applies).
Yes, that wouldn't be a problem - for stock items we would store them in our warehouse for upto a couple of months. For non stock wine coolers, we would ensure they are ordered and ready for you when you require delivery. We will always try our best to accommodate you.
We can offer a kerbside delivery here for an additional charge, for Jersey and Guernsey deliveries we can also remove the VAT. Please contact us to arrange delivery prior to ordering so we can remove the VAT as required.
We offer our 2 person delivery to the room of choice across the UK mainland, Northern Ireland* and the Republic of Ireland*, excluding the Scottish highlands (postcode dependant).
We may be able to offer this service if you are in the highlands or more remote areas but please contact us prior to check. If we cannot deliver with our 2 person service, we will be able to deliver to the kerbside using our freight network. Please note, removal and disposal of old appliances is not included in the price for delivery.
*Additional costs apply
Yes, the majority of our units are delivered from our UK warehouse which means logistics costs are higher - if you wish to add the 2 person delivery service for Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland, you can add this at checkout, additional charges apply as indicated above.
Please note if you choose the 2 person delivery service, the lead time will be longer (up to 4 weeks) as we deliver the units into our 2 person logistics provider based in Northern Ireland.
You can select different time slots at checkout for UK mainland deliveries, our normal delivery hours are between 8 and 5pm but you can select an AM/PM delivery or a specified two hour window as well.
If your wine cooler arrives damaged or you are unhappy with the quality of the item, please contact us immediately when the crew are still on site.
If you cancel your order and the goods are still in our warehouse, then there will be no charge - if you cancel your order when the goods have left our warehouse and collected by our courier, we will deduct the cost of the delivery from the refund. As an indication, the cost of this will vary depending on the size of the unit and will be in the range of £75 to £145+VAT.
We strongly advise you check the dimensions of the product before ordering, some of our products are ordered in especially for this order and means the order cannot be cancelled once the goods have been collected.
Contact us before placing any orders, we have an extensive logistics network available to us and we will always try our best to help - additional charges may apply.