Dunavox 36 bottle Integrated Dual Zone Wine Fridge DAB-36.80DB Black
The wine cooling expert from Hungary have been producing their range of integrated wine coolers for nearly 15 years and have become a very well respected brand in the wine cooler industry due to their high quality, quiet and reliable wine coolers. Dunavox are now available in over 45 countries around the world, stretching from Europe to Australia and more recently America. With one of the widest ranges of integrated wine coolers, there is a unit for almost any sized housing.
Kitchen - Integrated
The DAB-36.80DB is part of the kitchen integrated line from Dunavox and is designed to be installed in column in units with an aperture of 595mm. It is a dual temperature unit which features blue internal LED lighting, a blue digital temperature display and a full tinted glass door which is reversible should you want to install two side by side or reverse the hinges to match other appliances. The DAB-36.80DB creates a seamless finish in any luxury kitchen and is an ideal size for parties or small wine collections alike.
Wine Storage Compartment
This integrated wine cooler has a capacity of 36 bottles, 24 in the upper section and 12 in the lower section - which means you can adjust the temperatures between 5 - 20°C in this dual zone model. The bottles lay on treated beech wood shelving which can also be removed to make room for larger bottles. You can serve both reds and whites at their optimum serving temperature whilst ensuring no UV damage due to the UV treated glass door.
Energy Efficiency and Noise Level
The Dunavox range of integrated wine coolers are some of the quietest units available on the market, the DAB-36.80DB operates at a 39dB which won't be noticeable once installed as the compressor is mounted on rubber mountings to reduce vibrations. Rated 'A' for energy efficiency, this model will only use 140kWh/annum which is useful for keeping electricity bills down in a world where sustainability and efficiency matters.
High Quality Components
Throughout Europe, Dunavox have nearly a 50% market share in some of the largest wine producing countries such as Italy, Spain and other countries like the Netherlands and Hungary. The reason for this is that these countries appreciate quality wine coolers and would rather invest in a good quality product that will last 10 to 15 years as opposed to unreliable, low quality units that will only last 2 years or so. Dunavox understands that poor quality wine coolers are generally quite noisy which is why they use the highest quality components, including fans to ensure their integrated units won't cause a nuisance in your kitchen. Dunavox offer a 3 year parts and labour warranty and 5 year on the compressor with all their integrated wine coolers which is supported by excellent aftersales.
Dunavox DAB-36.80DB Specification:
- 595mm integrated wine cooler
- 36 Bottle Capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Dual temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: Upper 5-20°C Lower 5-20°C
- Lower zone must be set warmer than the upper zone.
- Full tinted glass door with UV protection
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door with stainless steel handle
- Sabbath mode (all lights off but unit keeps running)
- Open door alarm
- Malfunction and high temperature alarm
- Blue LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- Adjustable feet for different counter top heights
- Designed for in column use (Please follow installation diagram below)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Internal heating element with winter protection
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 39dB
- A Energy Class: 140kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'ST' (16-38°C)
- Height: 584mm
- Width: 545mm
- Depth: 570mm (including door)
- Height: >590mm
- Width: >550mm
- Depth: >575mm
Back to top of page to purchase