Fondis - Wine ARM 15 Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit
Fondis are a major player in wine cellar conditioning and are by far one of the most recognised manufacturers here in the UK. Their products are distributed throughout Europe and as far as America. With an extensive range of cellar conditioning units, there will be an option available to ensure the space you have is managed correctly to ensure your wines are stored in the correct conditions.
The Wine ARM 15 is designed for well insulated rooms for up to 15m3 in size and is a flush fitting ceiling mounted unit. The Wine Arm 15 provides both cooling and heating to the room which means it wont allow the ambient temperature to drop too low and will maintain the ambient temperature between 8 and 19°C and is pre-set to 12°C.
The Wine ARM 15 will fit neatly into any ceiling and requires no pipework or ducting. The cool air is drawn in through one side of the conditioning unit and warm air expelled through the other, if there are some ventilation issues then there is an accessories pack that can be purchased to help with more difficult installs - please contact us about this.
- Installation type: Ceiling mounted with no ducting needed
- Cellar sizes up to 15m3
- Eco friendly with no CFC's
- Electronic thermostat and thermometer - electronic
- Low noise level: 38dB
- Quiet operation and humidity management with no additional ducting needed
- Energy saving motors to lower energy consumption
- Power: 500W
- Heating and cooling functions to maintain the pre-set temperature
- 2 Years parts and labour warranty for UK mainland
- 2 years parts warranty for NI and ROI
- Height: 317mm
- Width: 885mm
- Depth: 424mm
User Manual and instruction Guide.
Back to top of page to purchase