- Energy Efficiency: 'G'
- Rated capacity: 18 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Integrated / In Column or Undercounter
- Temperature settings: 5-20°C
- Handle-less Technology
- Dimensions: Height: 45.5cm, Width: 59cm, Depth: 54.5cm
- 3 Year Warranty
Kitchen - Integrated with Push2Open
The new DAVG-18.46B.TO is a new addition to Dunavox's kitchen line and is one of the first wine coolers to feature Push2Open technology. Simply push the top left corner and a mechanical arm will automatically open the door which can then closes itself after 7 seconds.
Designed to be installed in column, this model is designed for housing units with an aperture of 455mm and is currently one of the only few units with this technology. Featuring blue internal LED lighting, a blue digital temperature display and a full glass door which is reversible for installations side by side - the DAVG-18.46B.TO is the must-have appliance for any luxury kitchen and wine lover.
Europe's First 'Self-Ventilating' Wine Coolers
The DAVG-18.46B.TO is the first of its kind, usually an integrated wine cooler requires additional ventilation requirements however the new line from Dunavox now has its own in built ventilation system so it is as simple as sliding the wine cooler into a housing and leaving it to it. This now means you can install this wine cooler under a counter top as well which gives a different design feature for designers to work with.
Wine Storage Compartment
With a capacity of 18 bottles, the bottles are supported on solid beech wood shelving which can also be removed for larger bottles if required. The DAVG-18.46B.TO is a single temperature zone wine cooler which is programmable to between 5 and 20°C which means you can serve both reds or whites at their optimum serving temperature whilst ensuring no UV damage due to the treated glass door.
Noise Level and Energy Efficiency
Dunavox are widely known for their quiet wine coolers, the high quality components used such as the fans means the integrated units are highly reliable and have a low operating noise of 37dB. Once installed, these units won't be noticeable. Not only are they quiet, they are rated 'G' for energy efficiency and only using 135kWh/annum - and of course they look extremely stylish and luxurious.
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
- 455mm integrated wine cooler
- 18 Bottle Capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Single temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: 5-20°C
- Push2Open mechanism
- Self ventilating: Can in installed undercounter tops
- Full tinted glass door with UV protection
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door
- Sabbath mode (all lights off but unit keeps running)
- Open door alarm
- Malfunction and high temperature alarm
- Blue LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Designed for undercounter or in column use (Please follow installation diagram below)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty + 5 years on the compressor
- Height: 449mm
- Width: 545mm
- Depth: 550mm (including door)
- Height: >450mm
- Width: >550mm
- Depth: >545mm
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 37dB
- G Energy Class: 135kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'ST' (16-38°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.