- Energy Class: 'G'
- Rated capacity: 35 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Freestanding only
- Temperature settings: 5-22°C
- 2 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: Height: 85.5cm, Width: 48.3cm, Depth: 48.3m
C35F - 35 Bottle - Wine Fridge
The C35F wine fridge has a seamless design which will blend perfectly into any kitchen. The exterior is fully black which contrasts with the illuminated interior that will elegantly showcase your collection.
Designed to be placed in any indoor space freestanding or built-in under kitchen counters, it's compact handle tucks neatly away making it virtually invisible. The feet and bottom plinth of the unit can be adjusted to fit the height of cabinets also.
Storing up to 35 Bordeaux bottles, the single temperature zone that can be set between 4°C and 22°C and will enhance any kitchen space. The powerful cooling technology efficiently cools the wine, regardless of ambient temperature and all Dometic products come with 2 years parts and labour warranty.
Freestanding Wine Fridge
The Dometic C35F is designed as a Freestanding fridge. This single-zone wine cooler creates the perfect climate for storing and ageing wine. It has room for 35 Bordeaux bottles, attractively presented behind a 3-layer, UV-resistant glass door and softly illuminated with a white interior light. A beautiful addition to any home, restaurant or hotel bar – suitable for freestanding use.
Wine Storage Compartment
The C55F has a temperature range of 5-22°C. All wines, whether white or red, should be stored at the same temperature as that of a natural cellar. Irrespective of the ambient temperature, Dometic wine coolers ensure constant temperature throughout the year, storing 35 bottles between 12 °C and 14 °C – thanks to electronic temperature regulation, acting on external cold or heat production.
Energy Efficiency and Noise Level
All of the Dometic 'design' wine coolers are quiet running machines at only 41dB, having witnessed these units running in the flesh Elite Wine Refrigeration can vouch for this. They also meet their new energy label requirements, rated G, 117 kWh /annum.
With offices throughout the UK and their own service network for all their products here in the UK - Dometic's support level is second to none and Elite Wine is extremely happy to be appointed the distributor for the UK.
To find out more about Dometic's wine fridges and the range of products/accessories they offer, you can find their brochure here.
- 50cm/500mm Freestanding wine fridge
- 35 Bottle Capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Single temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: 5-22°C
- Noise level: 41.0dB
- Full tinted glass door with UV protection - Triple Glazed
- Automatic humidity management: 50-70%
- White LED lighting down the side walls
- Lighting on/off function
- Adjustable feet
- Digital Temperature Display
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 41dB
- G Energy Class: 117kW/annum
- Height: 855mm - Width: 483 mm - Depth: 483mm
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.