- Energy Efficiency: 'G'
- Rated capacity: 25 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Temperature settings: 5-12°C Upper, 12-20°C Lower
- Dimensions: Height: 81.7cm, Width: 29.5cm, Depth: 57.4cm
- 2 year warranty
Undercounter wine cooler
The AVU27TDZB1 is an undercounter wine cooler designed to fit into a niche width of 30cm with kitchen cabinets built around it. The product is front venting which means the cool air is drawn in via the vent at the front in order to cool the compressor and avoid overheating. The interior is lit by white LED lighting and has a tinted glass, handleless door which has an integrated handle at the top - allowing the clean lines of any kitchen to continue around the whole room. The AVU27TDZB1 is one of very few units that offers dual temperature zones in the 30cm wide format meaning you have two temperature zones to utilise.
Interior and Capacity
The AVU27TDZB1 has a maximum capacity of 25 bottles, 16 stored in the top section and 9 stored in the lower section of the unit. With a wide operating temperature of 5-20°C - the top section can be programmed to 5-12°C and the lower section can be set to between 12-20°C making the top suitable for reds and lower for white wines.
With 3 semi sliding wire shelves with wooden fronts, this cooler is perfect if you have a smaller wine collection.
Efficiency, noise level and other features
The Avintage units cool via fan assisted cooling which allows them to maintain a much more even temperature throughout the whole unit, equipped with a powerful compressor to ensure the temperature is maintained efficiently. The AVU27TDZB1 is a G rated appliance, using only 157 kWh per year, making it very energy efficient. The compressor this unit uses is also quiet with a normal output of 39dB which means it won't intrude on day to day living.
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
- 30cm/300mm undercounter wine cooler
- 25 Bottle Capacity, 16 in to top and 9 in the bottom (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles, larger bottles may require a shelf removing.)
- 3 semi sliding wire shelves with wooden front
- Internal operating temperature: 5-12°C upper, 12-20°C lower
- Tinted black glass door with UV protection - integrated door handle
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door
- White LED lighting
- Plumbing passage
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (white)
- 4 Adjustable feet for different counter top heights (6.5cm)
- Designed for undercounter use (install a grille in the plinth)
- 2 year manufacturers warranty (Part/Labour)
- Height: 817mm - Width: 295mm - Depth: 574mm | INSTALLATION DIAGRAM
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 38dB
- G Energy Class: 107kW/annum
*Supplied with an EU plug and adaptor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.