264 Bottle Ageing Polyvalent Wine Cabinet DVP265G Black
This wine cellar guarantees the same ideal conditions offered by the best traditional underground cellars. Age effectively your best bottles of wine, protect them and allow them to reach their true potential!
Elegant design: The black metal external body with 5 fixed premium shelves holds a large capacity and provides a timeless design to showcase your treasured collection.
1. The winter system adapts to follow the ambient climatic conditions from 0 to 32°C - providing a completely stable temperature.
2. Activated charcoal filter battles against bad odours finding their way through the cork.
3. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles
Black-coloured tinted glass door: Providing darkness for conservation wine cabinets allows you to connect all the benefits needed for a good over time conservation of your finest bottles [constant temperature, anti-UV treated glass, excellent humidity, no vibration and clean air, etc) to an elegant design.
Temperature range: 8°C - 18°C - offering a full spectrum of ageing temperatures.
Additional features and benefits:
• Full glass door and lock
• Black metal inner liner for efficient moisture regulation
• Black plain door glass aspect LCD electronic- CLIMACONTROL management - Displayed information : cooling, temperature, hygrometry, winter system activated, activated light, economic mode, alarms
• 2 adjustable feet (height 4cm)
• 2 wheels
• Rated capacity: 264 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 230.0kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(Recommended ambient temperature between 0°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 38.0dB
• 5 fixed Premium 1/62 shelves
• Weight: 76kg
Back to top of page to purchase