SWISSCAVE - 171 Bottle Single Temperature Zone Wine Cooler - WLB460DFLD
SWISSCAVE's brand new Black Edition built in or freestanding unit with a capacity of 171 Bordeaux bottles, featuring premium quality GASTRO furnishing to display your best bottles. The display shelves are made with dark redbrown Sapele (Mahogany), one of the best material for wine cabinet shelving.
Each display shelf holds 6 bottles at inclined angle, with space for an additional 9 - 14 bottles behind the display shelf to allow optimal storage.
This model has a simple and striking black design with black anodized steel handle, this unit blends into your home or in restaurants.This model can be used without the door handle to create that ultimate seamless look. Rest your bottles on smooth and vibration free pull-out shelves, and lock the door to keep your collection safe.
Perfect as a long term storage solution with its activated charcoal filter and operating temperature range of 5 - 12°C and 10°C - 20°C, using a digital control and display. Thanks to its winter system, you have the flexibility of placing this unit in a colder ambient climate such as a basement.
Additional features and benefits:
• Black stainless steel frame, with triple glazed UV-resistance glass door
• Reversible door with lock
• Black anodized steel handle
• 6 display shelves, 1 flat shelf, made with Sapele wood
*top & bottom shelf space for storing Champagne and Magnums
• Acoustic door alarm
• White LED interior light, with on/off switch
• Automatic defrost
• Charcoal filter
• 2 Digital displays (target/actual temp)
• Winter Protection (Internal heating)
• Rated capacity: 171 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles), can fit upto 200 bottles if shelves are removed
• Annual energy consumption: 135.0 kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 10-32°C)
• Noise level: 38.0dB (When built in)
• 2 Year Guarantee (See SWISSCAVE warranty page for more info)
Customers are advised to check measurements before purchasing
Learn more about SWISSCAVE's additional maintenance agreement here.
Back to top of page to purchase