Teca Vino Wine Wall TV20 - Built in, with Horizontal Bottle Shelving - For Restaurant Use
The Teca Vino TV20 is from our Professional range which means it is suitable only for commercial settings such as hotels, bars or restaurants. There are three options available to choose from which vary in sizes. The Teca Vino has a full aluminium structure which can be covered with numerous styles of wood but as a standard, is offered with a solid wood black frame.
*Pricing on website is based on RAL9005 matte black frame, with standard LED lighting* Please contact us for a quotation if you would like a different finish as prices may vary. See the catalogue here for the range of frames and colours available.
- Aluminium finish with warm white LED lighting (ON/OFF switch)
- Sliding doors (double glazed and UV treated)
- Shelf configuration: horizontal bottles. Maximum bottle height is 370mm, max. diameter is 93mm.
- Digital temperature controller (5 - 18°C)
- HPL / MDF frame is mounted with a snap-on system (easy installation)
- Automatic defrost and automatic evaporation system
- Anti vibration system
- Inverter compressor
- Lock with key
- Temperature control panel for lighting, temperature, fans and defrost
- Heated rails
- Ventilated and static cooling system - fan ON/OFF
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labour UK mainland and NI
- ROI warranty: 1 year parts only
Choice of 3 models:
- TV-H20: 24 Bottle capacity, white LED lighting, 362mm depth, 2 sliding front glass doors and lock
- TV-M20: 48 Bottle capacity, white LED lighting, 530mm depth, 2 sliding front glass doors and lock
- TV-C20: 48 Bottle capacity, white LED lighting, 530 depth, 4 sliding doors, 360 degree view of wine bottles
Customise your own wine wall
- Frame: 1) Linear finish or 2) Dune finish
- Frame finish: choose from a range of finishes from matte black/white, laminated textured wooden finishes to even your own RAL colour and gold/silver painted finishes (prices vary). Please see the catalogue here for the range of frames and colours available.
- Bottle Configuration: the TV14 comes with horizontal shelving only, if you would like to customise shelving, please see TE-B14.
- Add optional extras (additional charges apply - please contact us to arrange this):
1) Remote control lighting (RGB multicoloured / CBD dimmable warm/white)
2) Sprayed all black (matte) internally and externally
The Teca Vino wine walls are multi temperature zone units and have a multitude of temperature options depending on whether the fans are turned on or off and the temperature the cabinet is set to.
The temperature can be set using a digital control panel which also controls the lighting, fans and defrost cycle.
Example temperature operation, if set to 4°C:
Fans off - the wine wall will operate between 4°C at the bottom and 16°C at the top.
Fans on - the wine wall will operate between 4°C at the bottom and 10°C at the top.
The use of the fans creates a smaller temperature range as the cooler air can be distributed more evenly. Please note these are examples only and the actual temperature range may differ depending on ambient temperatures.
TV-H20: Dimensions: Height: Width: Depth: 362mm
TV-M20: Dimensions: Height: Width: Depth: 530mm
TV-C20: Dimensions: Height: Width: Depth: 530mm
Expo Wine Wall Installation
There are certain installation requirements needed for each model, please refer to their specification for instructions.
For example, to install the TE-BH10 / MD-H10 ('H' line - shallow depth) correctly and ensure the units do not overheat - it is advised the a gap of 30mm or more is left at the back of the unit - firstly to prevent any unwanted vibrations but also to allow warm air to escape above the wine wall.
The cool air enters the wine wall from the bottom so the feet must not be covered - the airflow should be free and unhindered.
For built in installation, there must be a vent / open space at the top of the unit to allow warm air to escape.
The shallow depth 'H' model must also be fixed to the wall with the provided bracket for stability purposes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please refer to the yellow box underneath the add to cart button, this indicates the lead time. 2-5 working day items are our stock items if you need the wine cooler quickly.
We offer this service in certain areas of the UK as we use a specialist logistics company for this, please enquire directly as to whether we offer this service in your area. Please note, this service is not available in Northern Ireland and Republic or Ireland. This service is at an additional cost and is not included in the normal price of delivery.
Please contact us to discuss delivery options prior to purchase if you have any concerns
Delivery will be between 8 and 6pm Monday - Friday, the driver will call the recipient before delivery and an ETA will be given on the morning of delivery via email or SMS.
Yes, that wouldn't be a problem - for stock items we would store them in our warehouse for upto a couple of months. For non stock wine coolers, we would ensure they are ordered and ready for you when you require delivery.
We can offer a kerbside delivery here for an additional charge, for Jersey and Guernsey deliveries we can also remove the VAT. Please contact us to arrange delivery prior to ordering so we can remove the VAT as required.
We offer our 2 person delivery to the room of choice across the UK mainland, Northern Ireland* and the Republic of Ireland*, excluding the highlands. We may be able to offer this service if you are in the highlands or more remote areas but please contact us prior. If we cannot deliver with our 2 person service, we will be able to deliver to the kerbside using our freight network. Please note, removal and disposal of old appliances is not included in the price for delivery.
*Additional costs apply
Yes, the majority of our units are delivered from our UK warehouse which means logistics costs are higher - if you wish to add the 2 person delivery service for Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland, you can add this at checkout, additional charges apply as indicated above. Please note if you choose the 2 person delivery service, the lead time will be longer as we deliver the units into our 2 person logistics provider based in Northern Ireland.
You can select different time slots at checkout for UK mainland deliveries, our normal delivery hours are between 9 and 5pm but you can select an AM/PM delivery or a specified two hour window as well.
If your wine cooler arrives damaged or you are unhappy with the quality of the item, please contact us immediately when the crew are still on site.
If you cancel your order and the goods are still in our warehouse, then there will be no charge - if you cancel your order when the goods have left our warehouse and collected by our courier, we will deduct the cost of the delivery from the refund. As an indication, the cost of this will vary depending on the size of the unit and will be in the range of £75 to £145+VAT.
We strongly advise you check the dimensions of the product before ordering, some of our products are ordered in especially for this order and means the order cannot be cancelled once the goods have been collected.
Contact us before placing any orders, we have an extensive logistics network available to us and we will always try our best to help - additional charges may apply.