The Beer Server range from mQuvée is designed specifically for the storage of soft drinks, beers and it can also be used for wine as well. The key difference between the Beer Server and a normal wine cooler is that it chills down to 2°C rather than the standard 5°C with a wine cooler.
Fan assisted cooling means the temperature within the beer fridge is linear from top to bottom with no dead spots and the white LED lighting down the side walls of the drinks fridge lights up your cans and bottles in style.
- Energy Efficiency: 'C'
- White LED lighting
- Rated capacity: 23 Cans (33.5cL) or 39 bottles (33cL)
- Temperature settings: 2-10°C
- Dimensions: Height: 82cm, Width: 39.5cm, Depth: 57cm
- 2 year warranty
This wine cooler is designed for use as a freestanding or undercounter drinks fridge for home use, this means it is front venting and you can build your kitchen cabinets around the units or underneath a bar area in your house.
Please note, this product comes from Sweden and will be delivered with an adapter.
- Capacity: 23 cans (33.5cL) or 39 bottles (33cL)
- Double glazed door with black handle
- Adjustable feet, to level and raise the height for undercounter use - max height 890mm
- Reversible door
- Control panel: touch controls
- Electronic temperature display in white
- 2 Pull out metal basket shelves
- Compressor cooled
- Adjustable shelf height to cater for different sized bottles
- Lighting colour: White LED
- Lighting: On/Off functions
- UV protected glass
- Temperature zones: 1
- Temperature range 2-10°C
- Fan assisted cooling for even distribution of air
- Compressor mounted on vibration absorbing rubber.
- Defrost - manual (no heating)
Performance and consumption:
- Noise level: 40 dB
- Energy class C
- Power consumption 204 kWh/p.a
Height: 820mm to 890mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.