1 UNIT IN STOCK NOW, LAST STOCK IN THE UK
Liebherr are a market leading manufacturer and produce some of the highest quality wine cabinets in Europe. The GRANDCRU range is the long term storage side to Liebherr's range of wine cabinets. Specifically designed with storage in mind, the reliability and efficiency of these models is what distinguishes them throughout Europe.
- Energy Efficiency: 'F'
- Rated capacity: 312 Bordeaux bottles
- Installation type: Freestanding only
- Temperature settings: 5-20°C
- Dimensions: Height: 193cm, Width: 74.7cm, Depth: 75.9cm
- Manufactured in Austria
- 2 Year Warranty
The Liebherr Grandcru WKT6451 is the largest single temperature zone wine cabinet that Liebherr manufacture. With a solid door, the WKT6451 completely protects your wines from UV light that may pass through a traditional glass door. Equipped with a charcoal filter and an anti vibration system, the Liebherr Grandcru units are some of the most popular long term storage cabinets available on the market today.
The WKT 6451 has a capacity of 312 Bordeaux bottles which are stored on 6 beech wood shelves, which can be moved around to cater for differing bottle shapes. The interior also features low heat white LED lighting and a charcoal filter to ensure fresh air is introduced into the wine cabinet.
The aesthetics of this model is what sets it apart from other wine cabinets, a full Terra coating which is something different to the standard black or stainless steel creates a finish that exudes quality.
Please note the Liebherr WKT 6451 does not have a heating function, recommended ambient temp is 10 to 43°C.
- Max Bottle Capacity: 312 Bordeaux Bottles
- Energy Efficiency Class: F
- Energy Consumption kWh/annum: 118
- Noise Output: 41dB
- Climate Rating: SN-T (+10 to +43°C)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- 2 year parts and labour warranty with all Liebherr Wine Cabinets
- Capacity: 625 Litres
- 2m Electrical Lead
- Magic Eye with electronic keys
- 1 digital temperature display
- Visible and audible signals for fault warnings
- Open door alarm
- Child Lock
- Aluminium handle with integrated opening mechanism
- Swingline Design
- Solid door with TERRA side walls
- Reversible door
- Lock and key
- Forced air system
- Automatic defrost
- 100% UV light protection
- 1 temperature zone, operating between 5 and 20°C
- Convection cooling with charcoal filter for fresh air supply
- Humidity management between 55-85% (Automatic)
- White LED lighting, dimmable
- 6 beech wood shelves, fixed (other slats available for adjusting shelves)
- Height: 193cm
- Width: 74.7cm
- Depth: 75.9cm
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.