- Energy Efficiency: 'G'
- Rated capacity: 89 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Integrated
- Temperature settings:
- Upper +5 °C to +18 °C
- Middle +5 °C to +10 °C
- Lower +10 °C to +18 °C
- Dimensions: Height: 178.8cm, Width: 59.5cm, Depth: 55.7cm
- 3 Year warranty
Kitchen - Integrated
The DX-89.246TSS is part of the kitchen integrated line from Dunavox and is designed to be installed in column in units with an aperture of 1788mm. It is a multi temperature unit which features blue internal LED lighting, a blue digital temperature display and a full tinted glass door which is reversible should you want to install two side by side or reverse the hinges to match other appliances. The DX-89.246TSS creates a seamless finish in any luxury kitchen and is an ideal size for parties or small wine collections alike.
Wine Storage Compartment
This integrated wine cooler has a capacity of 89 bottles, with various loading capacity in each sections - which means you can adjust the temperatures between 5 - 18°C in this three zone model. The bottles lay on treated beech wood shelving which can also be removed to make room for larger bottles. You can serve both reds and whites at their optimum serving temperature whilst ensuring no UV damage due to the UV treated glass door.
Energy Efficiency and Noise Level
The Dunavox range of integrated wine coolers are some of the quietest units available on the market, the DX-89.246TSS operates at a 45dB which won't be noticeable once installed as the compressor is mounted on rubber mountings to reduce vibrations. Rated 'B' for energy efficiency, this model will only use 216kWh/annum which is useful for keeping electricity bills down in a world where sustainability and efficiency matters.
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
- 1788mm integrated wine cooler
- 89 Bottle Capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Three temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: Upper 5-18°C, Middle 5-10°C, Lower 10-18°C
- Must have 3°C difference between lower and middle zones
- Seamless stainless steel frame
- Tinted glass door with UV protection
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door with stainless steel handle
- Sabbath mode (all lights off but unit keeps running)
- Open door alarm
- Malfunction and high temperature alarm
- Blue LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- Adjustable feet for different counter top heights
- Designed for in column use (Please follow installation diagram below)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Height: 1788mm
- Width: 590mm
- Depth: 557mm (including door)
- Height: >1761mm
- Width: >560mm
- Depth: >580mm
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Internal heating element with winter protection
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 39dB
- G Energy Class: 216kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'N,SN,ST' (10-38°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please refer to the blue truck icon, this indicates the typical lead time. 2-5 working day items are our UK stock items if you need the wine cooler quickly.
We will contact you once you've placed your order to confirm the delivery lead times and schedule a suitable delivery date.
Yes, we use a 3rd party company for recycling at an additional cost of £60. Please note, this service is not available in Northern Ireland and Republic or Ireland.
Please contact us to discuss delivery options prior to purchase if you have any concerns
Delivery will be between 8 and 6pm Monday - Friday, the driver will call the recipient before delivery. An ETA will be given on the morning of delivery via email or SMS.
If you need to request a specific delivery slot, you can select either an AM/PM slot or a 2-hour timed slot at checkout (additional charge applies).
Yes, that wouldn't be a problem - for stock items we would store them in our warehouse for upto a couple of months. For non stock wine coolers, we would ensure they are ordered and ready for you when you require delivery. We will always try our best to accommodate you.
We can offer a kerbside delivery here for an additional charge, for Jersey and Guernsey deliveries we can also remove the VAT. Please contact us to arrange delivery prior to ordering so we can remove the VAT as required.
We offer our 2 person delivery to the room of choice across the UK mainland, Northern Ireland* and the Republic of Ireland*, excluding the Scottish highlands (postcode dependant).
We may be able to offer this service if you are in the highlands or more remote areas but please contact us prior to check. If we cannot deliver with our 2 person service, we will be able to deliver to the kerbside using our freight network. Please note, removal and disposal of old appliances is not included in the price for delivery.
*Additional costs apply
Yes, the majority of our units are delivered from our UK warehouse which means logistics costs are higher - if you wish to add the 2 person delivery service for Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland, you can add this at checkout, additional charges apply as indicated above.
Please note if you choose the 2 person delivery service, the lead time will be longer (up to 4 weeks) as we deliver the units into our 2 person logistics provider based in Northern Ireland.
You can select different time slots at checkout for UK mainland deliveries, our normal delivery hours are between 8 and 5pm but you can select an AM/PM delivery or a specified two hour window as well.
If your wine cooler arrives damaged or you are unhappy with the quality of the item, please contact us immediately when the crew are still on site.
If you cancel your order and the goods are still in our warehouse, then there will be no charge - if you cancel your order when the goods have left our warehouse and collected by our courier, we will deduct the cost of the delivery from the refund. As an indication, the cost of this will vary depending on the size of the unit and will be in the range of £75 to £145+VAT.
We strongly advise you check the dimensions of the product before ordering, some of our products are ordered in especially for this order and means the order cannot be cancelled once the goods have been collected.
Contact us before placing any orders, we have an extensive logistics network available to us and we will always try our best to help - additional charges may apply.