Dunavox are a specialist wine cooler manufacturer that have been developing their wine coolers for over 15 years now which has earned them the title: 'The Wine Cooling Expert'. Based in Hungary, their wine coolers are now distributed throughout over 45 countries worldwide and have an very strong presence in Europe's kitchen market where they offer integrated, undercounter and tall built in wine coolers through a substantial network of kitchen retailers.
- Energy Efficiency: 'G'
- Rated capacity: 45 bottles - 16 Upper, 29 Lower (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Built in or freestanding
- Dual zone temperature settings: upper: 5-20°C, lower: 5-20°C
- 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: Height: 88cm, Width: 59.5cm, Depth: 57.7cm (taller than standard kitchen counter height)
Kitchen - Undercounter
The DAUF-45.125DB.TO is a 60cm wide dual zone built in wine cooler and is part of the Kitchen Undercounter line from Dunavox, as the name suggests these models are designed to be situated under a counter top with kitchen cabinets built around the wine cooler. With blue internal LED lighting, digital temperature display and a black tinted glass door the DAUF-45.125DB.TO creates a high-end, luxury finish in any kitchen. The reversible door means you can have the door opening from either side, whichever best suits your kitchen layout.
The DAUF-45.125DB.TO is a handle-less wine cooler which features new technology which means you simply push the top corner and a mechanical arm will push the door open for you. If the door isn't opened after 7 seconds the door will automatically close. This new technology from Dunavox brings wine coolers up to date with handle-less kitchen trends and also puts them at the forefront of product development in the wine cooler industry.
Wine Storage Compartment
This model has a capacity of 45 Bordeaux bottles which are stored on beech wooden shelving. The DAUF-45.125DB.TO has two temperature zones with operating temperatures of between 5 and 20°C allowing you to bring your wines to their optimum serving temperature whilst being protected from the full UV treated glass door.
Energy Efficiency and Noise Level
The DAUF-45.125DB.TO is a highly efficient 600mm handleless dual zone wine cooler which is rated G for energy efficiency using 115 kWh/annum. This undercounter wine cooler is also quiet with an operating noise of 40dB, with the compressor being mounted on vibration free rubber mountings - perfect for luxury kitchens.
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
- 60cm/600mm undercounter wine cooler
- 45 Bottle Capacity - 16 Upper, 29 Lower (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles) - Please note larger bottles may require a shelf to be removed.
- Dual temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: Upper 5-20°C Lower 5-20°C
- Black tinted glass door with UV protection
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door with Push2Open technology
- Blue LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (white)
- Adjustable feet for different counter top heights
- Designed for undercounter use (install a grille in the plinth)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Height: 880mm - Width: 595mm - Depth: 580mm | INSTALLATION DIAGRAM
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 40dB
- G Energy Class: 115kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'ST' (16-38°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.