Dunavox are a specialist wine cooler manufacturer that have been developing their wine coolers for over 15 years now which has earned them the title: 'The Wine Cooling Expert'. With Europe's largest range of freestanding wine coolers available - their wine coolers are now distributed throughout over 45 countries worldwide.
- Energy Class: 'G'
- Rated capacity: 30 bottles - 10 Upper, 20 Lower (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Temperature settings for upper and lower zones: 5-18°C
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: Height: 84cm, Width: 48cm, Depth: 49cm
WINE COOLER FOR YOUR LIVING, DINING AND OFFICE SPACE
The dual temperature zone DXFH-30.80 is a small compressor model in Dunavox's freestanding range - manufactured using the latest compressor technology and allowing cool air to circulate freely inside the appliance. These freestanding wine coolers are best placed in an open space to allow proper ventilation for the unit.
DUAL WINE STORAGE COMPARTMENTS
The DXFH-30.80 has an elegant black exterior, and has the capacity to beautifully present 30 Bordeaux bottles (750ml) on the wooden shelves - operating in the temperatures between 5°C - 18°C* in both compartments, which can be easily adjusted using a digital control panel which is integrated into the fully UV protected glass door.
*The lower zone can not be set cooler than the upper zone. Maximum 6 °C difference between zones.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND NOISE LEVEL
This freestanding wine cooler is quiet with a low operating noise of 42dB - this is due to the compressor mounted on rubber mounts to reduce vibration and the unit cools by fan assisted cooling which helps keep an even temperature throughout each temperature zone. Its rated energy class is 'G', using 139kWh/annum.
The DXFH-30.80 is a freestanding wine cooler, the method in which this unit cools means the cooling system is mounted in the side walls - this means it requires at least 2-3 inches of ventilation space around the sides and at least 10-12 inches above - this unit is not suitable for undercounter use.
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
DUNAVOX DXFH-30.80 SPECIFICATION
- Freestanding only
- 30 Bottle capacity - 10 Upper, 20 Lower (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Two temperature zones
- Internal operating temperature (upper and lower): 5 - 18°C
- Tinted glass door (UV-treated)
- Removable shelves
- Internal LED lighting (blue)
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Distance between the shelves is 8.5cm - Larger bottles will reduce the capacity
- Space for Champagne bottles standing upright at the front
- Fan-assisted cooling system to create even temperature zones
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
PERFORMANCE AND CONSUMPTION
- Noise level: 42.0dB
- 'G' Energy Class: 139kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'N,SN,ST' (10-38°C)
- Height: 840mm
- Width: 480mm
- Depth: 490mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.