Dunavox are a specialist wine cooler manufacturer that have been developing their wine coolers for over 15 years now which has earned them the title: 'The Wine Cooling Expert'. With Europe's largest range of freestanding wine coolers available - their wine coolers are now distributed throughout over 45 countries worldwide.
- Energy Efficiency: 'G'
- Rated capacity: 20 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Freestanding only
- Temperature settings: 4-18°C
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: Height: 65cm, Width: 43cm, Depth: 48cm
WINE COOLER FOR YOUR LIVING, DINING AND OFFICE SPACE
The DXFH-20.62 is a small compressor model in Dunavox's freestanding range - manufactured using the latest compressor technology and allowing cool air to circulate freely inside the appliance. These freestanding wine coolers are best placed in an open space to allow proper ventilation for the unit.
WINE STORAGE COMPARTMENT
The DXFH-20.62 has an elegant black exterior, and has the capacity to beautifully present 20 Bordeaux bottles (750ml) on the wooden shelves - operating in the temperatures between 4°C - 18°C which can be easily adjusted using a digital control panel which is integrated into the fully UV protected glass door.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND NOISE LEVEL
This freestanding wine cooler is quiet with a low operating noise of 44dB - this is due to the compressor mounted on rubber mounts and the unit cools by 'direct cooling' which means it eliminates the use of a fan. Its rated energy class is 'G', using 135kWh/annum.
The DXFH-20.62 is a freestanding wine cooler, the method in which this unit cools means the cooling system is mounted in the side walls - this means it requires at least 2-3 inches of ventilation space around the sides and at least 10-12 inches above - this unit is not suitable for undercounter use.
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
- Freestanding only
- 20 Bottle capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Single temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: 4 - 18°C
- Tinted glass door (UV-treated)
- Removable shelves
- Internal LED lighting (blue)
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Distance between the shelves is 8.5cm - Larger bottles will reduce the capacity
- Space for Champagne bottles standing upright at the front
- Direct cooling system: air is cooled and distributed internally without the use of fans which means the unit is much quieter than a fan-assisted cooling system
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Manual defrost
PERFORMANCE AND CONSUMPTION
- Noise level: 44.0dB
- 'G' Energy Class: 135kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'N,ST' (16-38°C)
- Height: 650mm
- Width: 430mm
- Depth: 480mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.