Fondis - Wine Master SP100 Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit
Fondis are a major player in wine cellar conditioning and are by far one of the most recognised manufacturers here in the UK. Their products are distributed throughout Europe and as far as America. With an extensive range of cellar conditioning units, there will be an option available to ensure the space you have is managed correctly to ensure your wines are stored in the correct conditions.
The SP100 is the largest cellar conditioning unit from Fondis and is designed for well insulated rooms for up to 100m3 in size. The SP100 provides both cooling and heating to the room which means it wont allow the ambient temperature to drop too low and will maintain the ambient temperature between 8 and 15°C and is pre-set to 12°C.
The SP100 is a freestanding unit that sits on the floor, there are two components to the conditioning unit which are joined by a 4.5m hose 700mm in diameter which is located on the outside of the building.
There is a condensate tube that is located at the bottom right hand side of the conditioning unit which will be inside the cellar, this should lead to a container or natural drain to ensure the excess water vapour does not leak onto the floor.
- Installation type: Floor mounted with quick release mechanism
- 4.5m length of ducting to join the split refrigeration unit together
- Cellar sizes up to 100m3
- Eco friendly with no CFC's
- Dust filter for easy maintenance
- Electronic thermostat with easy to read display
- Rubber shock absorbers for low noise operation 40 - 45dB at 1m away
- Quiet operation and humidity management with extraction to outside
- Energy saving motors to lower energy consumption
- Power: 2500W
- Heating and cooling functions to maintain the pre-set temperature
- 2 Years parts and labour warranty for UK mainland
- 2 years parts warranty for NI and ROI
User Manual and instruction Guide.
Back to top of page to purchase