Fondis - Wine Master IN50 Plus Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit
Fondis are a major player in wine cellar conditioning and are by far one of the most recognised manufacturers here in the UK. Their products are distributed throughout Europe and as far as America. With an extensive range of cellar conditioning units, there will be an option available to ensure the space you have is managed correctly to ensure your wines are stored in the correct conditions.
The IN50 Plus is designed for well insulated rooms for up to 50m3 in size. The IN50 Plus provides both cooling and heating to the room which means it wont allow the ambient temperature to drop too low and will maintain the ambient temperature between 8 and 15°C and is pre-set to 12°C.
The IN25 Plus is a freestanding unit that sits on the floor, there are two pipes for extraction of warm air and an inlet for cooler air which are mounted on an outside wall. The IN25 Plus is ideal for when there is no outside wall available or if you are worried about the aesthetics on the outside wall, the only holes will be the inlet and outlet which are both 125mm in width.
There is a condensate tube that is located at the bottom right hand side of the conditioning unit which will be inside the cellar, this should lead to a container or natural drain to ensure the excess water vapour does not leak onto the floor.
- Installation type: Floor mounted, inlet and outlet pipes (125mm each)
- Cellar sizes up to 50m3
- Eco friendly with no CFC's
- Electronic thermostat with easy to read display
- Rubber shock absorbers for low noise operation 40 - 45dB at 1m away
- Quiet operation and humidity management with extraction to outside
- Energy saving motors to lower energy consumption
- Power: 550W
- Heating and cooling functions to maintain the pre-set tempearture
- Height: 104.4mm
- Width: 500mm
- Depth: 428mm
User Manual and instruction Guide.
Back to top of page to purchase