Fondis - Wine Master IN25 Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit
Fondis are a major player in wine cellar conditioning and are by far one of the most recognised manufacturers here in the UK. Their products are distributed throughout Europe and as far as America. With an extensive range of cellar conditioning units, there will be an option available to ensure the space you have is managed correctly to ensure your wines are stored in the correct conditions.
The IN25 is designed for well insulated rooms for upto 25m3 in size. The IN25provides both cooling and heating to the room which means it wont allow the ambient temperature to drop too low and will maintain the ambient temperature between 10 and 14°C and is pre-set to 12°C.
The IN25 is a wall mounted wine cellar conditioning unit and has an inlet and outlet pipe to bring in cooler air and expel warm air. The pipes can be positioned virtually anywhere within a 2m radius and means the installation is basically invisible from the outside as only two holes that are 125mm wide need to be drilled in.
There is a condensate tube that is located at the bottom right hand side of the conditioning unit which will be inside the cellar, this should lead to a container or natural drain to ensure the excess water vapour does not leak onto the floor.
- Installation type: Wall mounted, inlet and outlet pipes (125mm each)
- Cellar sizes upto 25m3
- Eco friendly with no CFC's
- Electronic thermostat with easy to read display
- Rubber shock absorbers for low noise operation 40 - 45dB at 1m away
- Wooden frame supplied for easy installation
- Energy saving motors to lower energy consumption
- Power: 550W
- Heating and cooling functions to maintain the pre-set tempearture
- Height: 540mm
- Width: 540mm
- Depth: 630mm
User Manual and instruction Guide.
Back to top of page to purchase