Fondis - Wine Master C50S Conditioning Unit
Fondis are a major player in wine cellar conditioning and are by far one of the most recognised manufacturers here in the UK. Their products are distributed throughout Europe and as far as America. With an extensive range of cellar conditioning units, there will be an option available to ensure the space you have is managed correctly to ensure your wines are stored in the correct conditions.
The C50S is suitable for rooms as big as 50m3, this model is packed with very powerful fans and components to ensure an even distribution of cool air. The C50S is suitable for indoor installation only and provides both warm and cool air so can cope with rooms which experience a fluctuating ambient temperature. The conditioning unit will maintain the rooms temperature to between 10 and 14°C with a pre-set temperature of 12°C.
The C50S is a through the wall installation type and should be mounted on interior walls only as this model doesn't have frost protection. The extracted air will be slightly warmer than room temperature due to the extraction method.
There is a condensate tube that is located at the bottom right hand side of the conditioning unit which will be inside the cellar, this should lead to a container or natural drain to ensure the excess water vapour does not leak onto the floor.
- Installation type: Through the wall - window type
- Cellar sizes up to 50m3
- Eco friendly with no CFC's
- Electronic thermostat with easy to read display
- Rubber shock absorbers for low noise operation 40 - 45dB at 1m away
- Wooden frame supplied for easy installation
- Power: 1200W
- 2 adjustable speeds controlled by thermostat
- Heating and cooling functions to maintain the pre-set temperature
- Installation onto inside walls only
- 2 Years parts and labour warranty for UK mainland
- 2 years parts warranty for NI and ROI
Dimensions of external frame:
- Height: 374mm
- Width: 544mm
- Depth: 150mm
User Manual and instruction Guide.
Back to top of page to purchase