Fondis - Wine Master C25SR Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit
Fondis are a major player in wine cellar conditioning and are by far one of the most recognised manufacturers here in the UK. Their products are distributed throughout Europe and as far as America. With an extensive range of cellar conditioning units, there will be an option available to ensure the space you have is managed correctly to ensure your wines are stored in the correct conditions.
The C25SR is the smallest unit available by Fondis and is designed for well insulated rooms for upto 25m3 in size. The C25SR provides both cooling and heating to the room which means it wont allow the ambient temperature to drop too low and will maintain the ambient temperature between 10 and 14°C and is pre-set to 12°C. The heating option gives you more options to which room you can install your wine cellar as this conditioning unit can cool and heat as opposed to just cooling like with the C25.
The C25SR is a through the wall installation type and features a frost belt which means it can be mounted with the exterior onto an outside wall. The outside wall must ensure the conditioning unit is covered and doesn't allow any rain or damp to enter the system.
There is a condensate tube that is located at the bottom right hand side of the conditioning unit which will be inside the cellar, this should lead to a container or natural drain to ensure the excess water vapour does not leak onto the floor.
- Installation type: Through the wall - window type
- Cellar sizes upto 25m3
- Eco friendly with no CFC's
- Electronic thermostat with easy to read display
- Rubber shock absorbers for low noise operation 40 - 45dB at 1m away
- Wooden frame supplied for easy installation
- Power: 550W
- 2 adjustable speeds controlled by thermostat
- Heating and cooling functions to maintain the pre-set temperature
- Installation onto an outside wall due to frost belt
- 2 Years parts and labour warranty for UK mainland
- 2 years parts warranty for NI and ROI
Dimensions of external frame:
- Height: 374mm
- Width: 514mm
- Depth: 150mm
User Manual and instruction Guide.
Back to top of page to purchase