Climadiff are a French manufacturer of wine cabinets who have been producing their wine cabinets since the late 1990's, just after Eurocave started. They were amongst the first companies to enter into the industry and since then have developed a reputation for reliable and robust storage cabinets. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however the CLS52 is part of the smaller freestanding range which is suitable for both service and storage.
- Energy Rating: 'F'
- Rated capacity: 41 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Freestanding only
- Temperature settings: 5-20°C
- Dimensions: H85.5cm x W40cm x D54cm
The Climadiff CLS45B1
Part of the new freestanding range from Climadiff, the CLS45B1 brings the latest technology and is very aesthetically pleasing with it's modern appearance and functionality.
The capacity of 41 Bordeaux bottles makes this unit ideal for customers who have smaller collections of 30-40 bottles or for those who want to use it for serving temperatures. the forced air cooling system the temperature inside the cooler is consistent and can be lit up with the internal LED lighting which is white.
5 metal shelves with a wooden front add to the modern design and enable sufficient access to your wines.
Temperature range and efficiency
With a wide internal operating temperature of 5 to 20°C the CLS45B1 can be used for both storage or service - combined with a low noise output of 37dB and with a F energy rating - this unit is also energy efficient.
Freestanding wine cooler
The CLS45B1 is a freestanding unit which means it shouldn't be installed under a counter top and should have a minimum clearance of 2-5 inches around the back and sides and at least 12 inches from above the unit to allow for adequate ventilation.
- Max Bottle Capacity: 41 Bordeaux Bottles
- Energy Efficiency Class: F
- Energy Consumption kWh/annum: 102
- Noise Output: 37dB
- Climate Rating: SN-ST
- Voltage: 220-240V
- 2 year parts and labour warranty with all Climadiff Wine Cabinets
- Ambient temperature use: 16 - 32°C
- Touch control display with blue electronic display
- Black body and black piano glass door frame
- 2 Adjustable feet
- Compressor cooled: forced air system
- UV treated glass door (double glazed)
- Vibration free compressor
- 1 temperature zone: Operating between 5 and 20°C
- Electromechanical Regulation
- Humidity management between 55-85% (Automatic)
- White LED lighting with on/off switch
- 5 semi-sliding metal shelves with beech front
- Height: 85.5cm
- Width: 40cm
- Depth: 54cm
**Product supplied with EU plug and adapter
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.