Climadiff are a French manufacturer of wine cabinets who have been producing their wine cabinets since the late 1990's, just after Eurocave started. They were amongst the first companies to enter into the industry and since then have developed a reputation for reliable and robust storage cabinets. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however the CD40B1 is part of the smaller freestanding range which is suitable for both service and storage.
- Energy Rating: 'F'
- Rated capacity: 41 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Freestanding only
- Temperature settings: 5-20°C
- Dimensions: H85.5cm x W40cm x D54cm
The Climadiff CLD40B1
Part of the new freestanding range from Climadiff, the CLD40B1 brings the latest technology and is very aesthetically pleasing with it's modern appearance and functionality.
The capacity of 41 Bordeaux bottles makes this unit ideal for customers who have smaller collections of 30-40 bottles or for those who want to use it for serving temperatures. the forced air cooling system the temperature inside the cooler is consistent and can be lit up with the internal LED lighting which is white.
4 metal shelves with a wooden front add to the modern design and enable sufficient access to your wines.
Temperature range and efficiency
The CLD40B1 is a dual temperature zone wine cooler which means there are two compartments operating independently, the top zone can be set to between 5 and 12°C which is suitable for white wine and the lower zone can be set to between 12 and 20°C - suitable for storage or red wine serving temperatures. With a low noise output of 38dB and with a G energy rating - this unit is also energy efficient.
Freestanding wine cooler
The CLD40B1 is a freestanding unit which means it shouldn't be installed under a counter top and should have a minimum clearance of 2-5 inches around the back and sides and at least 12 inches from above the unit to allow for adequate ventilation.
- Max Bottle Capacity: 41 Bordeaux Bottles, 20 Upper zone and 21 Lower zone
- Energy Efficiency Class: F
- Energy Consumption kWh/annum: 101
- Noise Output: 38dB
- Climate Rating: N (+16 to +32°C)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- 2 year parts and labour warranty with all Climadiff Wine Cabinets
- Ambient temperature use: 16 - 32°C
- Touch control display with blue electronic display
- Black body and black piano glass door frame
- 2 Adjustable feet
- Compressor cooled: forced air system
- UV treated glass door (double glazed)
- Vibration free compressor
- Child lock
- Vinotag compatible
- 2 temperature zones: Operating between 5 and 12°C Upper and 12-20°C Lower
- Electromechanical Regulation
- Humidity management between 55-85% (Automatic)
- White LED lighting with on/off switch
- 4 semi-sliding metal shelves with beech front
- Height: 85.5cm
- Width: 40cm
- Depth: 54cm
**Product supplied with EU plug and adapter
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.