Climadiff are a French manufacturer of wine cabinets who have been producing their wine cabinets since the late 1990's, just after Eurocave started. They were amongst the first companies to enter into the industry and since then have developed a reputation for reliable and robust storage cabinets. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- Energy Efficiency: 'G'
- Rated capacity: 264 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Freestanding
- Temperature settings: 5°C - 18°C +/-2°C
- Dimensions: H186cm x W62cm x D71cm
- 2 Year Warranty
Freestanding Ageing Wine Cabinet
The Climadiff brand new RESERVE RANGE - RESERVE 275 is a large capacity freestanding ageing wine cabinet which is designed for long term storage of wines. This wine cabinet guarantees the same ideal conditions offered by the best traditional underground cellars. The RESERVE 275 will age your wine effectively, allowing your collection to reach it's full flavour potential.
The exterior is manufactured from anthracite coal grey sheet metal which features a solid door to create complete darkness inside the cabinet and prevent any UV damage to keep your wines safe. 2 wheels at the back of the unit allow you to manoeuvre the cabinet easily and a thermometer with electronic display ensures you can keep a close eye on your wines at all times.
A freestanding wine cabinet should have 5-10cm of ventilation space around the sides and rear to ensure there is enough cool air to cool the compressor.
Interior and Capacity
The RESERVE 275 has a very high capacity of 264 Bordeaux bottles which is achieved by stacking the bottles on the 4 fixed wooden shelves and 1 sliding wooden shelf that are supplied with the unit. A charcoal filter ensures no bad odours linger inside the wine cabinet and the inside of the cabinet is manufactured from black sheet metal which helps with humidity regulation.
Efficiency and Winter System for Garage use
Climadiff's ageing cabinets are highly energy efficient with the RESERVE 275 being rated as G for energy usage and they all feature the winter system which ensures peace of mind when installing in an insulated garage or outbuilding. The winter system features an internal heating element and a much thicker layer of insulation than usual which helps with temperature regulation. The RESERVE 275 is suitable for ambient temperatures of between 0 and 32°C and will maintain the internal temperature within +/-2°C which makes these units a great choice for customers looking for a long term storage cabinet.
- Max Bottle Capacity: 264 Bordeaux Bottles
- Energy Efficiency Class: G
- Energy Consumption kWh/annum: 152
- Noise Output: 38dB
- Climate Rating: SN-N (Ambient temperature 10°C-32°C)
- Voltage: 220V
- 2-year parts and labour warranty with all Climadiff Wine Cabinets
- Manufactured in Europe
- 1 Electronic temperature display (Red)
- Anthracite coal grey sheet metal exterior with black metal interior
- Black control panel
- Solid door, register silk-screening on inner side
- 2 Adjustable feet (height 4cm), 2 wheels
- Compressor cooled: static cooling system
- Automatic defrost
- 100% UV light protection
- Charcoal filter
- Vibration free compressor
- Winter System
- Vinotag compatible
- 1 temperature zone: Operating between 5-18°C
- Electromechanical Regulation
- Humidity management between 55-85% (Automatic)
- 4 Fixed Wooden Shelves
- 1 Sliding Wooden Shelf
- Height: 186cm
- Width: 62cm
- Depth: 71cm
**Product supplied with EU plug and adapter
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.