Elite Wine Refrigeration is predominantly a family run business however we wouldn't be in the position we are now without our extremely valuable team and contractors - due to demand and the next expansion phase of the business we are looking for people to work with us in the following positions.
Sales/Customer Service Representative
EWR are looking for an experienced customer service representative who has had experience in sales - we have a strong passion for customer service due to the nature of the products we sell, our customers can be of high net worth and demand the best service there is to offer.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic to learn about our business, products and join a small close knit team as we venture into the next phase of our development across the UK and Ireland.
The role may suit those who are seeking a new challenge with greater responsibilities within a smaller team, someone who is dynamic and looking for opportunities. Above all, the successful candidate will have the following:
· A passion for delivering great customer service with proven experience managing customer relationships
· Experience in building and managing systems to allow for higher rates of work
· The ability to agree targets and objectives with management and to drive the delivery of KPIs
· Experience in working with and improving the use of CRM and other customer-facing systems
· Providing hands on support and managing escalation queries
· Experience working with a fast growing, consumer facing business
· The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
· Self-motivated with strong organisation skills and happy to work autonomously and as part of a team
· The ability to roll up their sleeves to get things done – i.e. a proven record of delivery
· The ability to work under pressure, and to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner, and enjoys working with people
· IT and PC literacy and numeracy
· Ideally degree qualified although experience and maturity are more important
· The ability to work flexibly according to business needs, including working outside of normal office hours
· Ability to adapt and work with new software to help with developing the website, business to business channels
- An open mind, someone looking for a challenge!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales, customer facing or online: 1 year (Preferred)
If you think you can bring a degree of excitement and an excellent work ethic to EWR - we want to hear from you.
Please email a cover letter and up to date CV to: email@example.com