In these conditions “the seller” means Elite Wine Refrigeration. The ‘Buyer” is any person or persons acting on their own behalf or for a “Firm or Company” who enters into a contract whether written or verbal.
All orders accepted by the Seller will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
a) The Buyer have agreed to our Terms of Sale, and were required to confirm at checkout that the goods shipped will deliver without additional requirements such as; removal of fixtures to fit the units into space and assistance of lifting heavy goods. The Buyer is reliable for any charges that may incur if these additional requirements are needed.
b) The Buyer is not eligible to redeem or request for discount if a promotional offer is advertised after The Buyer have purchased goods.
The Seller will only accept cancellations as follows:
a) If the Buyer cancels after goods have left our warehouse a charge of 25% of invoice value will be levied.
b) If the goods have been unpacked by the Buyer or his Agent then the goods will be deemed non-returnable and the order cannot be cancelled.
c) An additional charge of £55+VAT (different charges may incur depending on the brand) per item will be levied if the Seller is required to collect packaged goods from cancelled orders.
It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the equipment at the time of taking delivery. Should equipment arrive damaged the delivery note should be endorsed accordingly and the Seller notified in writing within 24 hours. Claims for damage will not be entertained on a clean signature or if signed unexamined.
Business to Business sales: Claims will not be accepted if the goods are not inspected at the point of delivery. Goods should be rejected and paperwork signed accordingly in order for a claim to be processed. The goods become the responsibility of the end user once the goods have been accepted.
The manufacturer warranty does not cover:
1. Damage in transit or when moving the appliance.
2. Any damages caused from negligence, accident, improper use, improper installation/service or
use for purposes other than those described in the instruction manual.
3. Damage caused by connecting your product to the wrong power source.
4. Damage from power failure.
5. Faulty installation or modification made during installation.
6. Damage caused by unauthorized repair.
7. Any damages resulting from force majeure, fire disaster or natural disaster.
8. Alterations to the product without express permission from the manufacturer.
9. Parts such as light, removable shelves, or plastic.
10. Any spoilage or damage to wines or any other contents incidental or consequential to possible
defects of the unit.
PLEASE NOTE: The warranty clauses and specifications are subject to change without notice.