SWISSCAVE - 168 Bottle Dual Temperature Zone Wine Cooler - WLB460DFL
SWISSCAVE built in or freestanding unit with a capacity of 168 Bordeaux bottles. Featuring a triple glazed UV resistant door with a black anodized handle, this unit looks great as a freestanding or when built into kitchen units.
With a wide operating temperature range of 5-20°C and dual temperature zones, this unit is perfect for use as a service wine cooler or if required, the WLB460DFL can be utilised as a long term storage unit for since it has a charcoal filter.
The new black edition units from Swisscave feature a Filigree precious black stainless steel frame rim with a lock. 13 Pull out sapele shelves add a touch of class to the wine cooler and is something different in the wine cooler industry. The interior is also lit up by white LED's which are also mounted on the side walls to ensure you can see every layer of bottles easily.
The compressor is a highly efficient, high quality embraco compressor which can adjust the speed it is running at depending on the demand for cooler air in the cabinet - this makes the new Swisscave units highly efficient and really quiet in operation.
Additional features and benefits:
• 13 wooden pull-out shelves on steel ball bearings, 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnums
• Dual temperature zones: Upper 5-10°C Lower 12-20°C
• Reversible door with lock
• UV filtered triple glazed glass door
• Electronic display - Set and Actual temperature
• LED lighting - white
• Automatic defrost
• Charcoal filter
• High temperature alarm
• Open door alarm
• Embraco compressor mounted on rubber bushes
• Winter Protection (Internal heating) and automatic defrost
• Rated capacity: 168 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles), 210 bottles with 3/4 shelves mounted
• Annual energy consumption: 135.0 kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 10-32°C)
• Noise level: 38.0dB
• 2 Year Guarantee
Customers are advised to check measurements before purchasing
Back to top of page to purchase