SWISSCAVE - 160 Bottle Dual Temperature Zone Wine Cooler - WLB450DFL
SWISSCAVE built in or freestanding unit with a capacity of 160 Bordeaux bottles. Featuring a double glazed UV resistant door with a stainless steel handle, this unit looks great as a freestanding or when built into kitchen units.
With a wide operating temperature range and two temperature compartments of 5-22°C this unit is perfect for use as a service wine cooler or if required, the WLB450DFL can be utilised as a long term storage simultaneously
The black edition is very minimalistic and looks great as either a built in or freestanding unit, which ever environment you choose, your wines will be stored correctly whilst looking great.
The ‘AMBIENTE’ edition features 13 high-grade, natural Sapele wood racks, as well as subtle lighting throughout the cabinet. The amber glow through LED strips lights the interior subtly.
Additional features and benefits:
• Two temperature zones: Upper 5-12°C Lower 12-22°C
• 13 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnums
• Reversible door with lock
• UV filtered double glazed glass door
• Electronic display
• LED interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Charcoal filter
• High temperature alarm
• 2 digital displays (target/actual temp)
• Winter Protection (Internal heating) and automatic defrost
• Rated capacity: 160 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles), 210 bottles with 3/4 shelves mounted
• Annual energy consumption: 146.0 kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 10-32°C)
• Noise level: 35.0dB (When built in)
• 2 Year Guarantee (See SWISSCAVE warranty page for more info)
Customers are advised to check measurements before purchasing
Learn more about SWISSCAVE's additional maintenance agreement here.