SWISSCAVE - 158 Bottle Single Temperature Zone Wine Cooler - WLB450FLHU
SWISSCAVE built in or freestanding unit with a capacity of 158 Bordeaux bottles. Featuring an active air humidity management, cleverly adapts to its internal environment and regulate humidity to the desired 60 - 85% automatically for optimal storage.
It has a 3-layered UV resistant door with a stainless steel handle, this unit looks great as a freestanding or when built into kitchen units.
With a wide operating temperature range of 5-22°C this unit is perfect for use as a service wine cooler or if required, the WLB450FLHU can be utilised as a long term storage unit for a smaller collection since it has a charcoal filter.
The ‘AMBIENTE’ edition features 14 high-grade, natural Sapele wood racks, as well as subtle lighting throughout the cabinet. The amber glow through LED strips lights the interior subtly.
Additional features and benefits:
• 14 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnums
• Reversible door with lock
• UV filtered double glazed glass door
• Electronic display
• Amber LED interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Charcoal filter
• High temperature alarm
• 2 digital displays (target/actual temp)
• Winter Protection (Internal heating) and automatic defrost
• Rated capacity: 158 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles), 220 bottles with 3/4 shelves mounted
• Annual energy consumption: 146.0 kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 10-32°C)
• Noise level: 39.0dB (When built in)
• 2 Year Guarantee (See SWISSCAVE warranty page for more info)
Customers are advised to check measurements before purchasing
Learn more about SWISSCAVE's additional maintenance agreement here.
Back to top of page to purchase