SWISSCAVE - 130 Bottle Single Temperature Zone Wine Cooler - WLB450FLD
SWISSCAVE built in or freestanding unit with a capacity of 130 Bordeaux bottles. Featuring a double glazed UV resistant door with a stainless steel handle, this unit looks great as a freestanding or when built into kitchen units.
With a wide operating temperature range of 5-22°C this unit is perfect for use as a service wine cooler or if required, the WLB450FLD can be utilised as a long term storage unit for a smaller collection since it has a charcoal filter.
The 'Gastro' furnishing features 7 natural Sapele shelves, which are designed to display the labels. Combined with subtle amber lighting from LED strips down the side walls of the cabinet, these units are real show pieces.
The presentation shelves are designed to show 6 bottles in a slightly tilted position, which showcases the wines but also allows you to keep open bottles in the cabinet. Behind the titled bottles, these is room for an additional 10-12 bottles (depending on size).
Additional features and benefits:
• 7 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnums
• Reversible door with lock
• UV filtered double glazed glass door
• Electronic display
• LED interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Charcoal filter
• High temperature alarm
• 2 digital displays (target/actual temp)
• Winter Protection (Internal heating) and automatic defrost
• Rated capacity: 130 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles), 220 bottles with 3/4 shelves mounted
• Annual energy consumption: 150.0 kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 10-32°C)
• Noise level: 35.0dB (When built in)
• 2 Year Guarantee (See SWISSCAVE warranty page for more info)
Customers are advised to check measurements before purchasing
Learn more about SWISSCAVE's additional maintenance agreement here.