SWISSCAVE - 135 Bottle Single Temperature Zone Wine Cooler - WLB450F-BDGY
SWISSCAVE built in or freestanding unit with a capacity of 135 burgundy bottles. Featuring a double glazed UV resistant door with a stainless steel handle, this unit looks great as a freestanding or when built into kitchen units.
With a wide operating temperature range of 5-22°C this unit is perfect for use as a service wine cooler or if required, the WLB450DF-BDGY can be utilised as a long term storage unit for a smaller collection since it has a charcoal filter.
The black edition offers a minimalistic style and looks great as either a freestanding or built in unit. Your wines will look great whilst being stored correctly.
The WLB450DF-BDGY is specifically designed to cater for larger bottles such as burgundy bottles. The shelving has wider slats to accommodate the wider body of the bottles.
Additional features and benefits:
• Two temperature zones: Upper 5-12°C Lower 12-22°C
• 13 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnums
• Reversible door with lock
• UV filtered double glazed glass door
• Electronic display
• LED interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Charcoal filter
• High temperature alarm
• 2 digital displays (target/actual temp)
• Winter Protection (Internal heating) and automatic defrost
• Rated capacity: 135 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles), 170 bottles with 3/4 shelves mounted
• Annual energy consumption: 146.0 kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 10-32°C)
• Noise level: 35.0dB (When built in)
• 2 Year Guarantee (See SWISSCAVE warranty page for more info)
Customers are advised to check measurements before purchasing
Learn more about SWISSCAVE's additional maintenance agreement here.
Back to top of page to purchase