PEVINO PRO - 280 bottle Freestanding Wine Cabinet H320F-2T-G
Pevino PRO 280 bottle wine cabinet looks great with a rose gold outer shell with a black interior. With a UV protected double glazed doors and an integrated lock, this wine cabinet will keep your wines safe from UV rays and children.
Solid oak shelves adds something a little different to the standard beech shelving used by most wine cooler manufacturers. Combined with LED lighting rails down both sides of the unit makes these units look great, these units are something completely different to the conventional wine cabinet and look great in restaurants and hotels.
Dual temperature zones mean you can store wines at various temperatures.
This unit is designed as a freestanding unit and should not be built into cabinetry. Ensure enough ventilation space around each side of the unit, we recommend a minimum of 3-5 inches with these large units.
Additional features and benefits:
- Capacity: 280 Bordeaux bottles with all shelves mounted.
- 2 double glazed doors
- Control panel: Computer controlled LCD Touch screen.
- Fixed Shelves Solid oak wood
- Number of shelves per side: 7 in total. (2 in the upper zone and 4 in the lower zone in full depth. 1 shelf of 2/3 depth in the bottom.)
- Distance between shelves: Approx 17cm, large enough for two bottles stacked on top of each other.
- Lighting: LED rails on both sides in the front.
- Lighting colour: White, blue, yellow, purple, green
- Dimmable lighting: Yes.
- ZEL compressor with R600a refrigerant.
- Compressor mounted on vibration absorbing rubber.
- Temperature zones: Dual
- Temperature range: Upper 5-12°C Lower 12-22°C.
- Internal heating element
- Carbon Filter
Performance and consumption:
- Noise level: 42 dB.
- Energy class D.
- Power consumption 407 kWh/p.a
W x D x H: 990mm x 680mm x 1980mm.
Adjustable feet range height 3 cm.
Weight 172 Kg.
**Supplied with EU plug and adapter
Back to top of page to purchase