PEVINO - 96 bottle Built in Wine Cooler P80S-HHB
Pevino's 96 bottle wine cooler looks great with a black coated aluminium framed glass door with an integrated handle and black outer carcass and interior. With a UV protected double glazed door and an integrated lock, this wine cooler will keep your wines safe from UV rays and children. Featuring telescopic rails and LED lighting, the unit boasts a high specification at an attractive price. This unit also has the added benefit of being able to store larger, burgundy and champagne bottles on its shelves without the need to remove any additional shelving.
The interior styling on this unit sets it apart from its competitors, with LED lighting rails which have the option to change colour to: white, yellow, blue green and purple. Solid oak shelves adds something a little different to the standard beech shelving used by most wine cooler manufacturers.
This unit is designed as a built in wine cooler but can also be utilised as a free standing unit. If using the appliance as built in wine cooler, be sure to allow enough ventilation space around the sides and not to block the vent at the front.
Additional features and benefits:
- Capacity: 96 Bordeaux bottles with two shelves mounted. 78 with all shelves mounted.
- Reversible Door (double glazed)
- Control panel: Computer controlled LCD Touch screen.
- Shelves Solid oak wood on telescopic rails
- Number of shelves: 7 in total
- Distance between shelves: Room for a Champagne bottle.
- Lighting: LED rails on both sides in the front.
- Lighting colour: White, blue, yellow, purple, green
- Dimmable lighting: Yes.
- ZEL compressor with R600a refrigerant.
- Compressor mounted on vibration absorbing rubber.
- Temperature zones: Single.
- Temperature range 5-22°C.
- Internal heating element
- Carbon Filter
Performance and consumption:
- Noise level: 40 dB.
- Energy class B.
- Power consumption 209 kWh/p.a
W x D x H: 595mm x 600mm x 1230mm.
Adjustable feet range height 3 cm.
Weight 65 Kg.
**Supplied with EU plug and adapter