PEVINO EVO - 90 bottle Built in Wine Cooler P80D-HHB
The new and upgraded EVO version of the standard Pevino range. The EVO range feature an upgraded compressor and a more user friendly control panel. Due to the upgrades, Pevino are now offering a 3 year warranty on their larger cabinets which includes the PE80D-HHB.
Pevino's 90 bottle wine cooler looks great with a black coated aluminium framed glass door with an integrated handle and black outer carcass and interior. With a UV protected double glazed door and an integrated lock, this wine cooler will keep your wines safe from UV rays and children.
Dual temperature zones means you can store both red and whites simultaneously. This unit also has the added benefit of being able to store larger, burgundy and champagne bottles on its shelves without the need to remove any additional shelving.
The interior styling on this unit sets it apart from its competitors, with LED lighting rails which have the option to change colour to: white, yellow, blue green and purple. Solid oak shelves adds something a little different to the standard beech shelving used by most wine cooler manufacturers.
This unit is designed as a built in wine cooler but can also be utilised as a free standing unit. If using the appliance as built in wine cooler, be sure to allow enough ventilation space around the sides and not to block the vent at the front.
Additional features and benefits:
- Capacity: 90 Bordeaux bottles with two shelves mounted. 72 with all shelves mounted.
- Reversible Door (double glazed)
- Control panel: Computer controlled LCD Touch screen.
- Shelves Solid oak wood on telescopic rails
- Number of shelves: 9 in total (8 in full depth. 1 shelf of 2/3 depth in the bottom)
- Distance between shelves: Room for a Champagne bottle.
- Lighting: LED rails on both sides in the front.
- Lighting colour: White, blue, yellow, purple, green
- Dimmable lighting: Yes.
- Jiaxipera compressor with R600a refrigerant.
- Compressor mounted on vibration absorbing rubber.
- Temperature zones: Dual.
- Dual temperature range: Upper 5-12°C Lower 12-22°C
- Internal heating element
- Carbon Filter
Performance and consumption:
- Noise level: 40 dB.
- Energy class B.
- Power consumption 226 kWh/p.a
W x D x H: 595mm x 600mm x 1230mm.
Adjustable feet range height 3 cm.
Weight 66 Kg.
**Supplied with EU plug and adapter
Back to top of page to purchase