PEVINO EVO - 38 bottle Built in Wine Cooler PE46D-HHBN
The new and upgraded EVO version of the standard Pevino range. The EVO range feature an upgraded compressor and a more user friendly control panel.
Pevino's 38 bottle wine cooler looks great with a black coated aluminium framed glass door and black outer carcass and interior. This unit features a handle-less door which is triple glazed and also has a lock to keep your fine wines safe from children. Featuring full telescopic rails and LED lighting, the unit boasts a high specification at an attractive price. This unit also has the added benefit of being able to store larger, burgundy and champagne bottles on its shelves without the need to remove any additional shelving.
Dual temperature zones, means you can bring your reds or whites to their serving temperature whilst aging if required.
The interior styling on this unit sets it apart from its competitors, with LED lighting rails which have the option to change colour to: white, yellow, blue green and purple.
This unit is designed as a built in wine cooler but can also be utilised as a free standing unit. If using the appliance as built in wine cooler, be sure to allow enough ventilation space around the sides and not to block the vent at the front.
Additional features and benefits:
- Capacity: 48 Bordeaux bottles with three shelves mounted and 38 with all shelves mounted.
- Reversible Door (Triple glazed)
- Control panel: Computer controlled
- Shelves Solid oak wood on telescopic rails
- Number of shelves: 5 in total (4 in full depth. 1 shelf of 2/3 depth in the bottom)
- Distance between shelves: Room for a Champagne bottle.
- Lighting: LED rails on both sides in the front.
- Lighting colour: White, blue, yellow, purple, green
- Dimmable lighting: Yes.
- Jiaxipera compressor with R600a refrigerant.
- Compressor mounted on vibration absorbing rubber.
- Temperature zones: Dual.
- Temperature range: Top 5-12°C Bottom 12-22°C
- Internal heating element
- Carbon Filter
Performance and consumption:
- Noise level: 39 dB.
- Energy class B.
- Power consumption 195 kWh/p.a
W x D x H: 595mm x 600mm (+2cm removeable grid) x 860mm.
Adjustable feet range height 3 cm.
Weight 46 Kg.
**Supplied with EU plug and adapter
Back to top of page to purchase