PEVINO - 24 bottle Built in Wine Cooler PE22S-HHWN
The new and upgraded EVO version of the standard Pevino range. The EVO range feature an upgraded compressor and a more user friendly control panel.
Pevino's 24 bottle wine cooler looks great with a white aluminium frame glass door and black outer carcass. Featuring full telescopic rails and LED lighting, the unit boasts a high specification at an attractive price. This unit also has the added benefit of being able to store larger, burgundy and champagne bottles on its shelves without the need to remove any additional shelving.
This unit is designed as a built in wine cooler but can also be utilised as a free standing unit. If using the appliance as built in wine cooler, be sure to allow enough ventilation space around the sides and not to block the vent at the front.
Additional features and benefits:
- Capacity: 24 Bordeaux bottles with thee bottom shelf removed. 22 with all shelves mounted.
- Reversible Door (Double glazed)
- Control panel: Computer controlled
- Shelves Solid oak wood on telescopic rails
- Number of shelves: 6 in total (5 in full depth. 1 shelf of 2/3 depth in the bottom)
- Distance between shelves: Room for a Champagne bottle.
- Lighting: LED rails on both sides in the front.
- Lighting colour: White.
- Dimmable lighting: On/Off.
- Jiaxipera compressor with R600a refrigerant.
- Compressor mounted on vibration absorbing rubber.
- Temperature zones Single.
- Temperature range 5-22°C.
- Internal heating element
- Carbon Filter
Performance and consumption:
- Noise level: 40 dB.
- Energy class B.
- Power consumption 168 kWh/p.a
W x D x H: 450mm x 490mm (+2cm removeable grid) x 845mm.
Adjustable feet range height 3 cm.
Weight 39 Kg.
**Supplied with EU plug and adapter
Back to top of page to purchase