mQuvée - Wine Expert 24 Freestanding Wine Cooler - Dual Zone
The Wine Expert range from mQuvée is a freestanding range of wine coolers specifically designed for storage or can quite easily be used for serving temperatures if there is a lack of space in the kitchen
mQuvée's 24 bottle wine cooler looks great with a stainless steel framed glass door and black PVC wrapped outer carcass. The wine cooler features a vibration free compressor, UV protected glass door, white interior LED's and wooden shelves to both protect your wines and make showcase them on pull out shelving.
This wine cooler is designed as a freestanding wine cooler, which means it doesn't have its own ventilation system built into it. For this reason the wine cooler requires 3-5 inches of ventilation space around it and shouldn't be enclosed from above.
Additional features and benefits:
- Capacity: 24 Bordeaux bottles
- Double glazed door with stainless steel handle
- Adjustable foot, to help level the wine cooler
- Control panel: Computer controlled
- 6 Pull out Wooden Shelves
- Compressor cooled
- Distance between shelves: Shelves can be removed for larger bottles
- Lighting colour: White.
- Dimmable lighting: On/Off.
- Fan assisted cooling for even distribution of air
- Compressor mounted on vibration absorbing rubber.
- Temperature zones: 2.
- Temperature range 5-20°C.
- Internal heating element
Performance and consumption:
- Noise level: 38 dB.
- Energy class A.
- Power consumption 139 kWh/p.a
- Climate class: ST (16-32°C)
W x D x H: 395mm x 540mm x 880mm.
Weight 34 Kg.
**Supplied with EU plug and adapter
Back to top of page to purchase