Miele - 18 bottle Integrated Wine Cooler KWT 6112 iG Stainless Steel
A+ class energy efficiency: The Miele KWT6112iG's powerful cooling system turns the fans off when the door is opened to save energy.
One temperature range: Easy to use digital temperature controls and maintain a temperature range of 5˚C to 20˚C.
Push to Open Technology: The innovative design from Miele means with a simple touch in the top left corner of the door, the push rod will open the door automatically.
Glass door & interior lighting: The door opens with via a hinge at the bottom of the door and automatically closes at 30 degrees. Bottles are supported on solid wooden shelves, set into a stunning LED lit interior.
Energy efficiency: With a low annual energy consumption of just 106 kW per year and running at a whisper quiet 34dB you will hardly notice this discreet unit.
Additional features and benefits:
• Annual energy consumption: 106kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Rated capacity: 18 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Climate Class: 'SN-ST' (Ambient temp: 10-38˚C)
• Noise level: 34.0dB
• Black door frame, glass fronted
• LCD display
• Handle Less design with bottom hinged door
• Charcoal filter
• Interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Wooden shelves: 2 Telescopic rails with Flexi frame slats
• Weight: 35 kg
Please note that these models are not intended as standalone wine cabinets, but to be built in alongside existing kitchen cabinets and appliances.
Back to top of page to purchase