Liebherr - 48 bottle Integrated Wine Cooler EWTDF 2353
A class energy efficiency: The Liebherr EWTDF 2353's powerful cooling system turns the fans off when the door is opened to save energy.
Dual temperature range: Easy to use digital temperature controls and maintain a temperature range of 5˚C to 20˚C in both compartments.
Reversible door & interior lighting: You have the flexibility of choosing whether the door can swing from the left or right. Bottles are supported on solid wooden shelves, set into a stunning LED lit interior.
Energy efficiency: With a low annual energy consumption of just 152 kW per year and running at a whisper quiet 34dB you will hardly notice this discreet unit.
Additional features and benefits:
• Annual energy consumption: 152kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Dual temperature zones: 5-20˚C
• Rated capacity: 48 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Climate Class: 'SN ST' (Ambient temp: 10-38˚C)
• Noise level: 34.0dB
• Stainless steel frame and handle, tinted glass door
• LCD display
• Interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Wooden shelves: 4 Telescopic rails, 1 folding shelf
• Charcoal Filter
• Weight: 64 kg
Please note that these models are not intended as standalone wine cabinets, but to be built in alongside existing kitchen cabinets and appliances.
Back to top of page to purchase