La Sommeliere - 236 Bottle Freestanding Single Zone Wine Cabinet CTPNE230A+
La Sommeliere is a leading French manufacturer of premium wine cabinets and coolers which is also owned by the FRIO Enterprises group. The single temperature wine cabinets from the Traditional Range offer similar conditions found in a traditional cellar providing optimal ageing conditions to preserve your bottles.
Red and white wine storage
The CTVNE230A+ is an ageing wine cabinet for long term storage. It has the capacity to store upto 236 standard Bordeaux bottles on 5 fixed shelves, with a temperature adjustable between 5°C - 20°C. This stylish model is equipped with a solid black door for full protect against UV light, and internal LED lighting to showcase your collection.
Optimal storage conditions
This wine cabinet also features a charcoal filter to purify the air, anti-vibration system and humidity is regulated between 50 - 80%. Additionally, you have the option to place the unit in an unheated room (ambient temperature must not fall below 5°C) as the winter system can adapt to lower temperature environments.
Efficient cooling and energy saving
Using a mixed cooling system ensures the temperature distribution is even and precise. This unit rated energy 'F' which makes it eco-friendly and saves more electricity.
- Ageing - Freestanding wine cabinet
- 236 bottle capacity (750ml Bordeaux bottles)
- 1 zone
- 5 - 20 °C
- 5 fixed shelves - wooden front
- Full tinted glass door with UV protection, double glazed
- Visual and audible alarms for malfunctions
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Anti vibration system
- Active charcoal filter
- White LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (red)
- Child lock
- 2 front feet, 2 rear wheels
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 41dB
- 'F' Energy Class: 133kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'SN-T' (10-43°C)
- Height: 1880mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 710mm
Package dimensions: W.64 x D.76,5 x H.191
Back to top of page to purchase