La Sommeliere - 149 Bottle Freestanding Single Zone Wine Cabinet CTVNE142A
Aging or conservation wine cabinets: La Sommeliere's ageing and conservation wine cabinets are a cut above the rest. Designed with long term storage in mind, these wine cabinets will maintain temperature and humidity without skipping a beat for years and years. If your looking to mature or preserve the flavours a wine holds, these wine cabinets are some of the best on the market.
Elegant design: The black metal external body with 3 fixed beech shelves providing a sleek and modern design to store your wine..
La Sommeliere exclusivity:
1. The winter system adapts to follow the ambient climatic conditions from 5 to 38°C - providing a completely stable temperature.
2. Activated charcoal to filter against bad odours finding their way through the cork.
3. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles.
Glass door with lock: Thanks to their glass door, conservation wine cabinets allow you to connect all benefits needed for a good over time conservation of your finest bottles [constant temperature, anti-UV treated glass, excellent humidity, no vibration and clean air, etc) to an elegant design.
Temperature range: 5 – 20°C - Controlled by a electronic thermostat with an electronic display. A wide range of temperatures to store even the most fussy reds.
Even cooling: This unit’s powerful fans work together with the compressor to allow the cool air to circulate freely inside the cabinet – making sure that there are no hot spots.
Additional features and benefits:
• 1 (anti-UV treated) glass door
• Black Door frame with lock
• Hygrometry regulation between 55 and 80%
• Humidity control using the lava stone kit
• Visual and audible temperature and humidity alarm
• Black metal outer shell to blend in with the surroundings.
• 2 adjustable feet (height 4cm), 2 castors at the back
• Thermometer with electronic display
• White LED lights with ON/OFF switch button
• Winter System
• Rated capacity: 149 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 160kW/annum Energy Rating - A
(based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN-ST'
(used at an ambient temperature between 10°C - 38°C)
• Noise level: 41.0dB
• Weight: 57kg
H1310 x W635 x D755mm
Back to top of page to purchase