La Sommeliere - 149 Bottle Freestanding Single Zone Ageing Cabinet CTVE142A
La Sommeliere,Climadiff's sister company is our wine cabinet specialist, currently No.1 in France. We offer 2 year warranty on their products with free installation services on a ground floor basis.
Additional charges may incur if special delivery instructions required e.g. 1st floor flat, road too narrow for vehicle.
- Energy Efficiency: 'A'
- Rated capacity: 149 bottles (750ml standard bottles)
- Installation type: Freestanding (can be built-in as long as 2" gaps are left)
- Colour: Black door, with wood effect panels; Black PVC inner liner
- 3 sliding beech shelces
- Temperature settings: 5-20°C
- Dimensions: H125cm x W59.5cm x D71cm
🚛 Lead Time for UK mainland orders only: 4 weeks (direct delivery from France).
Safe & secure payment methods:
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all items. Learn More about our policies.
La Sommeliere - 149 Bottle Freestanding Single Zone Wine Cabinet CTVE142A
Aging or conservation wine cabinets: La Sommeliere's ageing and conservation wine cabinets are a cut above the rest. Designed with long term storage in mind, these wine cabinets will maintain temperature and humidity without skipping a beat for years and years. If your looking to mature or preserve the flavours a wine holds, these wine cabinets are some of the best on the market.
1. The winter system adapts to follow the ambient climatic conditions from 10 to 38°C - providing a completely stable temperature.
2. Activated charcoal to filter against bad odours finding their way through the cork.
3. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles.
Additional features and benefits:
• 1 (anti-UV treated) glass door
• Black Door frame with lock
• Brown wood outer shell to blend in with the surroundings.
• 4 adjustable feet (height 4cm)
• Thermometer with electronic display
• White LED lights with ON/OFF switch button
- Winter System
• Rated capacity: 149 bottles (750ml standard bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 160kW/annum Energy Rating - A
(based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN-ST'
(used at an ambient temperature between 10°C - 38°C)
• Noise level: 44.0dB
• Weight: 57kg
H1310xW635 x D755mm
Familiarise yourself with our delivery procedure.
We Also Recommend