Fondis - Wine Master C50SR Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit
Fondis are a major player in wine cellar conditioning and are by far one of the most recognised manufacturers here in the UK. Their products are distributed throughout Europe and as far as America. With an extensive range of cellar conditioning units, there will be an option available to ensure the space you have is managed correctly to ensure your wines are stored in the correct conditions.
The C50SR is suitable for rooms as big as 50m3, this model is packed with very powerful fans and components to ensure an even distribution of cool air. The C50SR is suitable for indoor installation only and provides both warm and cool air so can cope with rooms which experience a fluctuating ambient temperature. The conditioning unit will maintain the rooms temperature to between 10 and 14°C with a pre-set temperature of 12°C.
The C50SR is a through the wall installation type and is suitable for installation onto an exterior wall. The C50SR has an integrated frost belt which ensures it can handle lower ambient temperatures. The exterior wall should provide protection from the elements and be covered in case of rain damage etc.
There is a condensate tube that is located at the bottom right hand side of the conditioning unit which will be inside the cellar, this should lead to a container or natural drain to ensure the excess water vapour does not leak onto the floor.
- Installation type: Through the wall - window type
- Cellar sizes up to 50m3
- Eco friendly with no CFC's
- Electronic thermostat with easy to read display
- Rubber shock absorbers for low noise operation 40 - 45dB at 1m away
- Wooden frame supplied for easy installation
- Power: 1200W
- 2 adjustable speeds controlled by thermostat
- Heating and cooling functions to maintain the pre-set temperature
- Installation onto exterior wall is allowed due to frost belt
Dimensions of external frame:
- Height: 374mm
- Width: 544mm
- Depth: 150mm
User Manual and instruction Guide.
Back to top of page to purchase