Dunavox 46 bottle 600mm Built In Dual Zone Wine Cooler DAUF-46.145DSS
Dunavox are a specialist wine cooler manufacturer that have been developing their wine coolers for over 15 years now which has earned them the title: 'The Wine Cooling Expert'. Based in Hungary, their wine coolers are now distributed throughout over 45 countries worldwide and have an very strong presence in Europe's kitchen market where they offer integrated, undercounter and tall built in wine coolers through a substantial network of kitchen retailers.
Kitchen - Undercounter
The DAUF-46.145DSS is a newly upgraded 60cm wide dual zone built in wine cooler and is part of the Kitchen Undercounter line from Dunavox, as the name suggests these models are designed to be situated under a counter top with kitchen cabinets built around the wine cooler. With multi-colour internal LED lighting (blue, white and amber), elegant white LCD display and a seamless stainless steel tinted glass door the DAUF-46.145DSS creates a high-end, luxury finish in any kitchen. The reversible door means you can have the door opening from either side, whichever best suits your kitchen layout.
Wine Storage Compartment
This model has a capacity of 46 Bordeaux bottles which are stored on wooden telescopic shelving. The DAUF-46.145DSS has two temperature zones with operating temperatures of between 5 and 20°C allowing you to bring your wines to their optimum serving temperature whilst being protected from the full UV treated glass door. A charcoal filter ensures proper odour control and an internal heating element ensures that even in lower ambient temperatures your wines will be stored safely.
High Quality Components
Dunavox are synonymous throughout Europe and are renowned for using only the highest quality components available on the market - which is why their wine coolers are some of the quietest units available on the market today. Dunavox know that poor quality components lead to noisy wine coolers, their products use the highest quality fans available to ensure there is no additional noise. Their ethos is to manufacture wine coolers that will last 10 to 15 years, with no expense spared when it comes to reliability. Dunavox offer a 3 year parts and labour warranty and 5 year on the compressor with all their Kitchen Line products which will help put your mind at rest.
Energy Efficiency and Noise Level
The DAUF-46.145DSS is a highly efficient 600mm dual zone wine cooler which is rated A for energy efficiency using 155 kWh/annum. This undercounter wine cooler is also quiet with an operating noise of 40dB, with the compressor being mounted on vibration free rubber mountings - perfect for luxury kitchens.
Dunavox DAUF-46.145DSS Specification:
- 60cm/600mm undercounter wine cooler
- 46 Bottle Capacity - 16 Upper, 30 Lower (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Dual temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: Upper 5 - 12°C Lower 12 - 20°C
- Seamless stainless steel tinted glass door with UV protection
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door with stainless steel handle
- Tri-colour LED lighting (white, blue, amber)
- Lighting on/off function
- LCD temperature display (white)
- Adjustable feet for different counter top heights (3-4cm)
- Designed for undercounter use (install a grille in the plinth)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Telescopic shelves (removable for larger bottles like Burgundy and Champagne)
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Internal heating element with winter protection
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 40dB
- G Energy Class: 155kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'N' (16-32°C)
- Height: 820mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 573mm
- Plinth depth: 110mm
Back to top of page to purchase