Dunavox - 36 bottle Fully Integrated Dual Zone Wine Fridge DAB-36.80DW
Dunavox, the wine cooling expert from Hungary - offering a wide variety of high quality wine cabinets from small to large at affordable prices.
- Energy Efficiency: 'A'
- Rated capacity: 36 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Fully Integrated
- Colour: White frame, black external body
- Wooden shelves
- Temperature settings: 5-20°C
- Dimensions: Height: 59.5cm, Width: 59cm, Depth: 56.3cm
- Free Delivery - Kerbside (Contact us to arrange unpacking service)
🚛 Lead Time for UK mainland orders only: Typically 10 - 14 working days
Safe & secure payment methods:
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all items. Learn More about our policies.
Dunavox 36 bottle Fully Integrated Dual Zone Wine Fridge DAB-36.80DW White
** 3 Year Guarantee included **
The sleek and contemporary design, with a white frame and tinted glass door and steel handle, is the perfect fit in every modern kitchen. Bottles are supported on solid wooden shelves, the upper compartment holds 24 bottles and lower compartment holds 12 bottles, set into a stunning blue LED lit interior.
Additional features and benefits:
• Annual energy consumption: 140kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Rated capacity: 36 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Climate Class: 'ST'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 16-32°C)
• Noise level: 39.0dB
• Stainless steel frame, 3-layer tinted glass door
• Electronic display (blue)
• Interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Wooden shelves
• Weight: 32kg
Please note that these models are not intended as standalone wine cabinets, but to be built in alongside existing kitchen cabinets and appliances. Also note that the upper zone temperature must be set to be at least 3˚C cooler than the set temperature of the lower compartment. For example, if the upper compartment is set to 10˚C, then the lower compartment must be set at 7˚C or cooler.
Familiarise yourself with our delivery procedure.
We Also Recommend