Dunavox - 32 bottle Built in Dual Zone Wine Cooler DAU-32.78DSS
Dunavox, the wine cooling expert from Hungary - offering a wide variety of high quality wine cabinets from small to large at affordable prices.
- Energy Class: 'A'
- Rated capacity: 32 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Built in
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Wooden shelves, Reversible door
- Dual zone temperature settings: upper: 12-18°C, lower: 5-12°C
- Dimensions: Height: 82cm, Width: 38cm, Depth: 56.3cm
- Free Delivery - Kerbside (Contact us to arrange unpacking service)
🚛 Lead Time for UK mainland orders only: Typically 10 - 14 working days
Safe & secure payment methods:
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all items. Learn More about our policies.
Dunavox 32 bottle Built In Dual Zone Wine Cooler Dunavox DAU-32.78DSS
Dunavox’s built in wine coolers are designed to bring wines to their optimum serving temperature as smoothly and reliably as possible. . Dunavox are a brand that likes to do things right, with only the highest quality components being used in their wine coolers providing the most reliable environment for your wines and for many years to come, as well as being some of the quietest units on the market. This also has the knock-on effect of being very energy efficient, with some units quoting some of the lowest energy consumption figures in Europe. Dunavox have quickly asserted themselves as a market leader in wine storage for reliability and product development – ‘The Wine Cooling Experts’.
This built-in model elegantly presents 32 bottles of standard 750ml (bordeaux) bottles on wooden shelves under a cool blue LED interior lighting, finished with INOX stainless steel frame and tinted glass door to protect your wine from UV rays.
Having a dual temperature zone wine fridge means that you & your partner will be able to chill your both your favourite types of wine, or any other beverages to enjoy at their prime taste.
Additional features and benefits:
• Annual energy consumption: 140kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Rated capacity: 32 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Climate Class: 'N'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 16-32°C)
• Noise level: 43.0dB
• INOX stainless steel frame, coloured glass door
• Electronic display (blue)
• Interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Winter protection
• 5 Wooden shelves, 3 sliding
Height: 820 mm
Width: 380 mm
Depth: 563 mm
• Weight: 31kg
Familiarise yourself with our delivery procedure.
We Also Recommend