Dunavox 30 bottle Freestanding Wine Cabinet DXFH-30.80
Dunavox are a specialist wine cooler manufacturer that have been developing their wine coolers for over 15 years now which has earned them the title: 'The Wine Cooling Expert'. With Europe's largest range of freestanding wine coolers available - their wine coolers are now distributed throughout over 45 countries worldwide.
WINE COOLER FOR YOUR LIVING, DINING AND OFFICE SPACE
The dual temperature zone DXFH-30.80 is a small compressor model in Dunavox's freestanding range - manufactured using the latest compressor technology and allowing cool air to circulate freely inside the appliance. These freestanding wine coolers are best placed in an open space to allow proper ventilation for the unit.
DUAL WINE STORAGE COMPARTMENTS
The DXFH-30.80 has an elegant black exterior, and has the capacity to beautifully present 30 Bordeaux bottles (750ml) on the wooden shelves - operating in the temperatures between 4°C - 18°C* in both compartments, which can be easily adjusted using a digital control panel which is integrated into the fully UV protected glass door.
*The lower zone can not be set cooler than the upper zone. Maximum 6 °C difference between zones.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND NOISE LEVEL
This freestanding wine cooler is quiet with a low operating noise of 42dB - this is due to the compressor mounted on rubber mounts and the unit cools by 'direct cooling' which means it eliminates the use of a fan. Its rated energy class is 'B', using 188 kWh/annum.
HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS
Dunavox are synonymous throughout Europe and are renowned for using only the highest quality components available on the market - which is why their wine coolers are some of the quietest units available on the market today. Dunavox know that poor quality components lead to noisy wine coolers, their products use the highest quality fans available to ensure there is no additional noise. Their ethos is to manufacture wine coolers that will last 10 to 15 years, with no expense spared when it comes to reliability. Dunavox offer a 3 year parts and labour warranty and 5 year on the compressor with all their freestanding compressor models which will help put your mind at rest.
The DXFH-30.80 is a freestanding wine cooler, the method in which this unit cools means the cooling system is mounted in the side walls - this means it requires at least 2-3 inches of ventilation space around the sides and at least 10-12 inches above - this unit is not suitable for undercounter use.
DUNAVOX DXFH-30.80 SPECIFICATION
- Freestanding only
- 30 Bottle capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Two temperature zones
- Internal operating temperature (upper and lower): 4 - 18°C
- Tinted glass door (UV-treated)
- Removable shelves
- Internal LED lighting (blue)
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Distance between the shelves is 8.5cm - Larger bottles will reduce the capacity
- Space for Champagne bottles standing upright at the front
- Direct cooling system: air is cooled and distributed internally without the use of fans which means the unit is much quieter than a fan-assisted cooling system
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
PERFORMANCE AND CONSUMPTION
- Noise level: 42.0dB
- 'B' Energy Class: 188kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'N,SN,ST' (10-38°C)
- Height: 840mm
- Width: 480mm
- Depth: 490mm
Back to top of page to purchase