Dunavox are a specialist wine cooler manufacturer that have been developing their wine coolers for over 15 years now which has earned them the title: 'The Wine Cooling Expert'. Based in Hungary, their wine coolers are now distributed throughout over 45 countries worldwide and have an very strong presence in Europe's kitchen market where they offer integrated, undercounter and tall built in wine coolers through a substantial network of kitchen retailers.
- Energy Efficiency: 'G'
- Rated capacity: 19 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Built in or freestanding
- Temperature settings: 5-22°C
- 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: Height: 82cm, Width: 29.5cm, Depth: 57cm
Kitchen - Undercounter
The DAUF-19.58B is a 30cm wide single zone built in wine cooler and is part of the Kitchen Undercounter line from Dunavox, as the name suggests these models are designed to be situated under a counter top with kitchen cabinets built around the wine cooler. With blue internal LED lighting, digital temperature display and a full tinted glass door with the DAU-19.58B creates a high-end, luxury finish to any kitchen.
Wine Storage Compartment
This model has a capacity of 19 Bordeaux bottles which are stored on beech wooden shelving. The DAUF-19.58B has one temperature zone with an operating temperature of between 5 and 22°C allowing you to bring your wines to their optimum serving temperature whilst being protected from the full UV treated glass door.
Energy Efficiency and Noise Level
The DAUF-19.58B is a highly efficient 300mm single zone wine cooler which is rated G for energy efficiency using 118 kWh/annum. This undercounter wine cooler is also quiet with an operating noise of 39dB, with the compressor being mounted on vibration free rubber mountings - perfect for luxury kitchens.
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
- 30cm/300mm undercounter wine cooler
- 19 Bottle Capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Single temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: 5-22°C
- Noise level: 39.0dB
- Full tinted glass door with UV protection
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door with stainless steel handle
- Blue LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- Adjustable feet for different counter top heights
- Designed for undercounter use (install a grille in the plinth)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Distance between the shelves is 8.5cm, space for larger bottles on the top and bottom shelf
- Height: 820mm - Width: 295mm - Depth: 570mm | INSTALLATION DIAGRAM
- Plinth depth: 120mm
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 39dB
- G Energy Class: 118kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'T' (16-43°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.