Dunavox - 19 bottle Built in Wine Cooler DAUF-19.58B
Dunavox are a specialist wine cooler manufacturer that have been developing their wine coolers for over 15 years now which has earned them the title: 'The Wine Cooling Expert'. Based in Hungary, their wine coolers are now distributed throughout over 45 countries worldwide and have an very strong presence in Europe's kitchen market where they offer integrated, undercounter and tall built in wine coolers through a substantial network of kitchen retailers.
Kitchen - Undercounter
The DAUF-19.58B is a 30cm wide single zone built in wine cooler and is part of the Kitchen Undercounter line from Dunavox, as the name suggests these models are designed to be situated under a counter top with kitchen cabinets built around the wine cooler. With blue internal LED lighting, digital temperature display and a full tinted glass door with the DAU-19.58B creates a high-end, luxury finish to any kitchen.
Wine Storage Compartment
This model has a capacity of 19 Bordeaux bottles which are stored on beech wooden shelving. The DAUF-19.58B has one temperature zone with an operating temperature of between 5 and 22°C allowing you to bring your wines to their optimum serving temperature whilst being protected from the full UV treated glass door.
High Quality Components
Dunavox are synonymous throughout Europe and are renowned for using only the highest quality components available on the market - which is why their wine coolers are some of the quietest units available on the market today. Dunavox know that poor quality components lead to noisy wine coolers, their products use the highest quality fans available to ensure there is no additional noise. Their ethos is to manufacture wine coolers that will last 10 to 15 years, with no expense spared when it comes to reliability. Dunavox offer a 3 year parts and labour warranty and 5 year on the compressor with all their Kitchen Line products which will help put your mind at rest.
Energy Efficiency and Noise Level
The DAUF-19.58B is a highly efficient 300mm single zone wine cooler which is rated A for energy efficiency using 130 kWh/annum. This undercounter wine cooler is also quiet with an operating noise of 39dB, with the compressor being mounted on vibration free rubber mountings - perfect for luxury kitchens.
Dunavox DAUF-19.58B Specification:
- 30cm/300mm undercounter wine cooler
- 19 Bottle Capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Single temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: 5-22°C
- Noise level: 39.0dB
- Full tinted glass door with UV protection
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door with stainless steel handle
- Blue LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- Adjustable feet for different counter top heights
- Designed for undercounter use (install a grille in the plinth)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Distance between the shelves is 8.5cm, space for larger bottles on the top and bottom shelf
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 39dB
- A Energy Class: 139kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'T' (16-43°C)
- Height: 820mm
- Width: 295mm
- Depth: 570mm
- Plinth depth: 120mm
Back to top of page to purchase