Dunavox are based in Budapest, Hungary and have been distributing their large capacity wine cabinets for 15 years. Their products can now be found in over 45 countries around the world and they have a focus on quality and reliability which isn't something you find very often in the wine cooler industry. With a huge presence throughout Europe, they have nearly a 50% market share in the wine cooler industry in countries such as; Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Hungary and so on. Due to their development across Europe and more recently America and Australia, the quality of their products has earned them the title: 'The Wine Cooling Expert'.
- Energy Class: G
- Shallow depth unit - 570mm in full height
- Rated capacity: 123 bottles - 61 Upper, 62 Lower (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Installation type: Built in or Freestanding
- Dual zone temperature settings: upper: 5-20°C, lower: 5-20°C - Upper zone cooler zone if used as dual zone
- Dimensions: Height: 176.8cm, Width: 59.5cm, Depth: 57cm
- 3 Year Warranty
Freestanding or Built in Wine Cabinet
The Dunavox DX-123.338DSS is a dual temperature zone wine cabinet designed to be utilised as either a freestanding or a built in wine cabinet, meaning it can either stand a lone or have cabinets built around it to create a real feature in your kitchen, bar or restaurant. These models are suitable for both domestic and commercial settings and are a great alternative to Eurocave products and slightly more cost effective as well.
Kitchen - built in
The DX-123.338DSS is part of the kitchen line from Dunavox and is a full height wine cabinet which features white, amber or blue internal LED celling lighting, a digital temperature display and a full tinted glass door which has recessed handle. With 14 beech wood shelves your bottles are easily accessible and the 8.4cm spacing between the shelves may mean that a shelf has to be removed for larger bottles - there is space on the top and bottom shelf for Magnums.
Wine Storage Compartment
This model has a capacity of 123 Bordeaux bottles with all of the shelves mounted and has an internal operating temperature of between +5 and 20°C in both temperature zones so you can use it as a single zone fridge if required - if using as a dual zone unit, the top zone will be your colder zone and lower warmer - there is a heating element in the lower zone for warmer temperatures. This is also one of the quietest full height units we supply with an operating noise of 41dB and also has two fan functions, dynamic and silent to adjust to different environments as required.
The wine cabinet is also fitted with an internal heating element for colder ambient temperatures which makes it suitable for installation in an insulated garage or out building.
Ideal Storage Conditions:
The DX-123.338DSS is a great example of a long term storage cabinet which is very versatile with dual temperature zones and gives you the option of a high capacity but without having to stack bottles - which can be a pain when you actually want to find a bottle to drink. The wine cabinet is equipped with a charcoal filter, active humidity management of between 55-85% which is automatically regulated ensuring the cork does not dry out. The door is fully UV treated which means you can create a feature in your home or bar without the risk of any UV damage.
Why Shop with Elite Wine?
- The UK's leading retailer of wine fridges and wine cabinets
- Trading since 2016 - we have an extensive knowledge of the wine cooler industry
- The exclusive UK distributor for the top brands - Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage, La Sommeliere and Dometic
- The official UK partner and only stockist for Swisscave
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot with 5-Star reviews.
Learn more about us here.
- 595mm wide built in or freestanding wine cooler
- 123 Bottle Capacity - 61 Upper, 62 Lower (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles) - Larger bottles will reduce the capacity and you may need to take a shelf out
- Single or Dual temperature zone
- Internal operating temperature: Upper 5-20°C Lower 5-20°C
- Full tinted glass door with UV protection
- Lock and key
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door with recessed handle
- White, Amber, Blue LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- Audible open door alarm
- Audible high temperature alarm
- Adjustable feet to level on uneven ground
- Temperature memory function in event of power cut
- Designed for built in or freestanding installation (do not block the vent)
- 14 beech wood shelves, distance between them is 8.4cm - removable for larger bottles
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Height: 1768mm - Width: 595mm - Depth: 570mm | INSTALLATION DIAGRAM
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Internal heating element with winter protection
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 41dB
- G Energy Class: 169kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'N,SN,T' (10-38°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.