Climadiff - 248 Bottle Multipurpose Wine Cabinet PCLV250 Black
For connoisseurs as well as collectors or those with just little experience, the versatile Premium Climadiff cabinets, thanks to their 3 temperature settings, combine storage and service. These multi-temperature cabinets provide serving temperature, storage and cooling. You thus maintain the quality of your precious bottles over time whilst always having a stock of wines ready to enjoy at their optimal lasting temperature.
The Premium multi-purpose cabinet range (PCLV and PCLP models) is flexible to your needs. Brand new design, new electronic, and higher capacity. It offers dual functionality: polyvalent mode (for service or conservation -different temperature zones) or ageing mode (thanks for activation of one fan - one single temperature zone)
For a selected temperature of 12°C, the temperature is generally distributed as follows :
* Top part at 16°C = chambrage
Technology Expertise from Climadiff:
Middle part at 12°C = conservation
Bottom part at 8°C = cooling
*Temperature distribution given for indicative purposes.
1. The winter system adapts to follow the ambient climatic conditions from 0 to 32°C - enhanced protection by providing a completely stable temperature.
2. Activated charcoal to filter against bad odours finding their way through the cork.
3. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles
Interior: 2 fixed metal shelves, 1 fixed metal half shelf, 1 half metal shelf for vertical bottles, with LED display lighting.
Temperature ranging from 5 - 20°C
Door features: Glass door, grey coloured tempered glass allow you to connect all benefits needed for a good over time conservation of your finest bottles (constant temperature, anti-UV treated glass, excellent humidity, no vibration and clean air, etc) to an elegant design.
Note: This model is available with solid door. Please see PCLP250.
Additional features and benefits:
• Black metal inner liner for efficient moisture regulation
• 2 adjustable feet (height 1.8cm)
• 2 wheels
• Thermometer with electronic display
• White LED lights with ON/OFF switch button
• 1 Glass door - anti-UV treated, grey coloured, black frame
• Rated capacity: 248 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 305.0kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Energy Class: C
• Climate Class: 'T'
(Recommended ambient temperature between 0°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 43.0dB
All customers are advised to check measurements of entrances before purchasing.
(W) 66 x (D) 77 x (H)195.7cm
• Weight: 83kg
Back to top of page to purchase